Code of Conduct
Stonewall Gaming Network
Section 1: Be respectful
- Show other members common courtesy.
- Imagine how you would want to be treated in their place and act accordingly.
- Share common resources fairly.
- Include all members in group activity and never actively exclude someone.
Section 2: Do not harass, insult, or denigrate others
- If in a disagreement with another member, never resort to name calling or profanity.
- Do not belittle or otherwise demean another member’s viewpoint or opinion.
- If a member wishes to end a discussion or cease contact, respect their desire.
Section 3: Do not spam
- Do not monopolize public communication.
- Do not “takeover” channels with your own topic and limit the communication of others.
- Do not repeatedly post the same information.
- Do not force topics that other members don’t want to discuss or viewpoints that others actively disagree with.
Section 4: Respect privacy
- Never share private information another member would not want to be public.
- Before sharing any private information, such as contact information, identification or other info, be sure the member has expressly consented.
Section 5: Be a good gamer
- Do not use exploits.
- Do not remove items from in-game banks to sell or for personal financial gain.
- Do not recruit or poach members to join alternate guilds, chat channels or VOIP services.
- Represent the Stonewall Gaming Network well.