THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT GALACTIC DRAG SUPERSTAR! RU'KH PA'UL GALACTIC DRAG RACE!

THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT GALACTIC DRAG SUPERSTAR! RU'KH P'AUL GALACTIC DRAG RACE!

November 14 2016
Hello Eppoh Friends! This is Ru’kh P’aul! And this is Galactic Drag Race a Stonewall Fleet Forum and In game Major Event for the Next Galactic Drag Supernova! 

If you think you got what it takes you better BRING IT! Bring your FIERCE, your DRAMA, your GLAMOUR and your CAMP! Remember honey we want HOBUS! Cuz this the the next GALACTIC Drag Supernova not Turkana IV’s next top security chief!

Stay tune to this thread for detail on how YOU can be the next Galactic Drag Superstar.
2 people liked this
Edited November 20 2016 by RukhPaul

THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT GALACTIC DRAG SUPERSTAR! RU'KH P'AUL GALACTIC DRAG RACE!

November 20 2016
Hello Eppoh Friends! This is Ru’kh P’aul! And this is Galactic Drag Race a Stonewall Fleet Forum and In game Major Event for the Next Galactic Drag Supernova! So here’s how this will work!

Create a drag version of your toon.

• Remember drag is not just a male version of a female toon or a female version of a male toon. Drag is Fierce, Drag is Drama,  Drag is Glamour and Drag is Campy as hell! Just like “Face of the Enemy”. It’s also not enough to cross dress either, it’s about the attitude! 

Complete the following Questionnaire.

https://goo.gl/forms/XfJaDR7BcwX7GPpw2

Make this original, entertaining, and something you can carry for AN ENTIRE WEEKEND! Ru’kh don’t have time for little pulsars who can only be royalty for a few minutes. Honey we want HOBUS! Cuz this the the next GALACTIC Drag Supernova not Turkana IV’s next top security chief! The galaxy is wide, it took Janeway and her hot mess of a crew 7 years so you better have the staying power! Give us Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent!

• At the end of the questionaire, there are spots for you to submit ONE picture of your toon and FOUR pictures of your Drag persona.
  • You have untill 12/2 to submit your questionaire and picture and Voting
  • The Whole Armada Will Judge You (Like we don’t already) from 12/3 - 12/8 The top 8 participants with the most votes are the official contestants for this year’s Ru’kh P’Aul Galactic Drag Race. But don’t cry if you didn’t make it this year, all participants will be awarded 1 Stonewall Fleet Credits!
  • I don’t think it’ll happen but in the event of as tie for any position in the top 8 we will advance 9 contestants and one challenge will be a DOUBLE ELIMINATION!

We will have the announcement of the top 8 (or 9) on Risa on the Dance Floor on Friday 12/9. And we will announce the first challenge then. The participants will have to create a Drag outfit that fits the challenge AND fits their Drag persona, We have to know that we are looking at you when we’re looking at the outfit!

• OK Look, it’s easy to make your toon LOOK like Lwaxana Troi or make your toon LOOK like James T Kirk, but is it YOU? If I look at a picture and can’t tell that it’s YOUR toon then I could be looking at Drag Traull for all I know! I want to know that even if it’s suppose to be Empress Sela that it’s Your Drag as Empress Sela. A Direct Clone of a character will not serve you well!

Fleet members will vote on your look and the 2 with the most votes and 2 with the lowest votes will be brought before the Judges. Judges will select a winner and judges will eliminate one (or two)

• The people on the bottom 2 will have to compete in different challenges that the entire fleet can participate in and the judges will decide who performed best in that challenge. These challenges can be  anything we can come up with to tortu...I mean challenge you.

At the end of the weekend the top 3 will compete and the fleet will vote for the top 2 and the judges will pick the winner

PRIZES
Ok so I know this is what you're all waiting for.

For each Challenge, the top 2 and bottom 2 gets 1 Stonewall Credit and the winner will get 2 additional SWC and the player saved from elimination gets an additional 1 SWC

The winner of Galactic Drag Race will get 5 SWC
First runner up will receive 4 SWC
Second runner up will receive 3 SWV
2 people liked this
Edited November 22 2016 by WhiteOnmyoji

November 20 2016
GALACTIC DRAG RACE 

SCHEDULE

FRIDAY 12/2
Entry Deadline

SATURDAY 12/3
Voting Starts

THURSDAY 12/4
Voting Ends

FRIDAY 12/9
Finalist announcement and kick off party

7:00 PM EST/11:00 PM GMT

SATURDAY 12/10

Episode 1

Runway
11:00 AM EST/4:00 PM GMT

Fleet Vote and Judging

11:30 AM EST/4:30 PM GMT

Trek Trivia For Your Lives
12:00 PM EST/5:00 PM GMT

2nd Challenge Announcement
1:00 PM EST/6:00 PM GMT

Episode 2
Runway
2:00 PM EST/7:00 PM GMT

Fleet Vote and Judging
2:30 PM EST/7:30 PM GMT

Shuttle Race For Your Lives
3:00 PM EST/8:00 PM GMT

3nd Challenge Announcement
3:30 PM EST/8:30 PM GMT

Episode 3
Runway
4:30 PM EST/9:30 PM GMT

Fleet Vote and Judging
5:00 PM EST/10:00 PM GMT

Shuttle PVP For Your Lives
5:30 PM EST/10:30 PM GMT

4nd Challenge Announcement
6:30 PM EST/11:30 PM GMT

SUNDAY 12/11
Episode 4
Runway
11:00 AM EST/4:00 PM GMT

Fleet Vote and Judging
11:30 AM EST/4:30 PM GMT

Scavenger Hunt For Your Lives
12:00 PM EST/5:00 PM GMT

5nd Challenge Announcement
1:00 PM EST/6:00 PM GMT

Episode 5
Runway
2:00 PM EST/7:00 PM GMT

Fleet Vote and Judging
2:30 PM EST/7:30 PM GMT

Starship Runway For Your Lives
3:00 PM EST/8:00 PM GMT

Final Challenge Announcement
3:30 PM EST/8:30 PM GMT

Episode 6
Final Runway
4:30 PM EST/9:30 PM GMT

Fleet Vote and Judging
5:00 PM EST/10:00 PM GMT

Winner Announcement
5:30 PM EST/10:30 PM GMT

Closing Party
6:30 PM EST/11:30 PM GMT
2 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

November 22 2016
This looks so cool and fun!!!

Janeway and her hot mess of a crew

LOL!!
Edited November 25 2016 by WhiteOnmyoji

Unknown Person

November 22 2016
Gentlebeings, start your warp cores, and may the best Dragform WIN!
Edited November 25 2016 by WhiteOnmyoji

Unknown Person

[Postponed] THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT GALACTIC DRAG SUPERSTAR! RU'KH PA'UL GALACTIC DRAG RACE!

November 30 2016
Hello Fleetie Darlings,

Due to a medical emergency by one of the primary organizers of this event, I regret to inform you that we will be postponing Rukh Pa'Ul Galactic Drag Race indefinitely. Stay tuned because we will be posting updates on this thread.
Rob

Duriansol

THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT GALACTIC DRAG SUPERSTAR! RU'KH PA'UL GALACTIC DRAG RACE!

December 13 2016
On behalf of the Tactical Readiness Department, Jacien and I will be putting together a make up event on Dec 17, 2016. Please see the link below for the event details!

Tactical Readiness Fleet Event!