Paying respects on Vulcan

Stephen Douglas

Zoxesyr

Paying respects on Vulcan

February 28 2015
I almost posted this to the Selfies list, but I thought that might be disrespectful.

13 people liked this
Romario

Romario

Paying respects on Vulcan

February 28 2015
I thought this might be a good place to post this, since there were many on Vulcan screenshotting in their zones.

4 people liked this
Shawn Birch

Parker

Paying respects on Vulcan

February 28 2015
Some of the Stonewall Members Paying respects.

[attachment=2913]screenshot_2015-02-27-18-33-38.jpg[/attachment]
4 people liked this
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

Paying respects on Vulcan

March 01 2015
2 people liked this
Ian Timbrell

iantimmy123

Paying respects on Vulcan

March 05 2015
I have to say, reading this did make my lip quiver

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9079793
4 people liked this

Unknown Person

Paying respects on Vulcan

March 06 2015
The wings on the NR one are a really nice touch. It's all such a wonderful gesture.
[attachment=2917]SpockNR.jpg[/attachment]
Unknown Person liked this
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

Paying respects on Vulcan

March 06 2015
I activated the plagues on ESD and it gave me a list of everyone who has ever worked on Star Trek and has passed on. It was quite a nice touch.
Unknown Person liked this
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

Paying respects on Vulcan

March 07 2015
I feel like we finally have someone that likes trek involved with the game... this is so, rightly fitting.
Nick Swinford

nicholasjohn16

Paying respects on Vulcan

March 14 2015
Quote by Romario
I thought this might be a good place to post this, since there were many on Vulcan screenshotting in their zones.



Such a sad day. Glad I was able to make it to Vulcan though. It was so moving see all those people turn up to pay their respects.
Unknown Person liked this