Guild Phase 2: Alignment

Tommy

Ooom

Guild Phase 2: Alignment

July 26 2011
Guild Phase 2: Alignment Maybe we should do allies and adversaries with other gay guilds so we can have a somewhat gay server, like Byriel in Rift. It makes the game alot more fun when the galaxy if full of gays lol

The only 2 know are Rough Trade, Republic and Taint, Empire that is the same group just on different sides.

Any other gay guilds out there?
Edited July 26 2011 by Ooom
Nick Swinford

nicholasjohn16

Re: Guild Phase 2: Alignment

July 26 2011
Those are the main ones. I've been talking to the leaders of both of them. Hopefully, we can work something out. :)
Nic

nniicc

Re: Guild Phase 2: Alignment

July 26 2011
Quote by NicholasJohn16
Hopefully, we can work something out. :)

The more the merrier.
Faith

BloodDoll

Re: Guild Phase 2: Alignment

July 27 2011
I am in Both the Stonewall guilds on Proudmore. I can help you if you wish. I been talking to them as well about joining my guild. So far Taint is a yes. but La Familia is not sure if they plan to play. I placed info in the forums. if enough people ask about it I bet Parris will say yes.

I too am trying to get all the LGBT guilds together as I can on one server.