Anyone Play Minecraft?

Anyone Play Minecraft?

June 24 2021
I was thinking that we could have a world together and build our version of Starfleet Command as well as other Star Trek and Star Wars buildings? I saw that vehicles work in the game so we could make shuttles and our favourite ships. Buzz me if you are interested and we could work it all out.

Anyone Play Minecraft?

June 24 2021
Oh they finally got moving multiblocks working? Or those pre-modelled vehicle mods?

Are you thinking of a Creative server or a techy modpack ala Galacticraft with added bells and whistles?

I used to play it, not that into it anymore. If there was a Stonewall server I'd be a big maybe.
sqweloookle liked this

Anyone Play Minecraft?

July 06 2021
I'm not sure about the moving multiblock or pre-modelled vehicle mods. Though it would be a survival server and we could go with the space theme, I saw it on the marketplace unless it is downloadable for free somewhere.

Anyone Play Minecraft?

July 06 2021
Minecraft has paid modding now? Oy...

I know there's plenty of sci-fi themed mods - There's Galacticraft for having an orbital station and several solar system planets, and there's a number of vehicle mods. I don't think I've ever seen any directly pilotable spaceships or anything like that, but who knows. Curse Forge is a good place to find those.
sqweloookle liked this

Anyone Play Minecraft?

July 06 2021
Don't you need to do special install stuff for curse forge things?

If you could show me what we could need and how would one setup a server?

Anyone Play Minecraft?

July 06 2021
Yes, and you need a different launcher. Nowadays they do installs for you so it saves you a headache - There's the CurseForge one (Where you can browse mods and install it with a click), ATLauncher which is similar, there's the Technic Launcher, though IIRC that one mostly had curated mod packs. 

Can't help you on how to set up a server though, that's beyond me.