Walk of Thrones: Step Count Challenge

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 24 2020
Another contender to the throne has entered the Frey.. please welcome House @calx

2 people liked this

Unknown Person

July 24 2020
Step 1: 05
Step 2: 02
Step 3: 06
Step 4: 35
Step 5: Death and Taxes
Unknown Person liked this
Jamie Havisham

ThatIndividual

July 24 2020
Step 1 - Option 1
Step 2 - Option 2
Step 3 - Option 6
Step 4 - Option 35
Step 5 -  Tabun ashita yarimasu
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 24 2020
2 more last minute houses join in for the step challenge. #WalkofThrones #StepChallenge

House @thatindividual & House @xalnaga

Edited July 24 2020 by GXV3
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 26 2020

Greetings Travlers!
The first day of setting off toward Kingslanding started well, with many of you reaching great strides!.. and some, sadly fell into traps.

Some didnt start off at all, they preferred to stay in there home castles playing "Hang the man on the hook" it seems...SHAME🔔.. SHAME🔔.. SHAME🔔 .. come along Julien and Kuki!

@thatindividual ate some chilli's and raced ahead on day 1, leaving the others far behind. He managed to claim 4 SWCs for hitting 3 goals
Followed closely by House @chipz416 and then House @jspectre

Day 1 reaching goals:
@thatindividual
@chipz416
@jspectre
@gravity
@kierix
@coolclonk
@voleron
@mycroft1701
@saintplazma

Houses whom have found themselves trapped in Ramsey Bolton's Dungeon (fall between 11k-13k steps)
Voleron
mycroft
coolclonk
kierix

Im sorry my trapped friends, you have fallen into a trap, normally 1 SWC would be deducted from you if you fall into a trap, but as you all did so well, the trap rules have been rescinded on day one only!! hooray!!... you keep your SWC.. but be careful, Ramsey may take something else from you....

I look forward to receiving your steps tonight for day 2!!

(click to here enlarge your position on the map)

5 people liked this
Edited July 26 2020 by GXV3
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

July 26 2020
Step 1: option 1
Step 2: option 5
Step 3: option 6
step 4: option 19
Step 5: Communitate Valemus

House of Khazaan
Ben

Gravity

July 26 2020
Well done everyone, a great start
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 26 2020
A new House that doesn't play by the rules or times has entered the fold!! with only a 2 word motto,  the rebellious house of @khazaan
(your banners may not appear in some of the upcoming graphics Khazaan, as they have already been made)
Dont forget to use Discord to message me your step results screengrabs for today (sunday) and yesterday (saturday), using apple health or google fit app only.

Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 26 2020
I'd like to lodge a complaint in that the sounds I heard whilst tied up at Ramsey Bolton's last night suggest to me that not everyone (looks at @kierix) seemed to view the overnight stay in his dungeon a punishment, which upsets me.

Futhermore, @thatindividual, you do know that the steps you walk with Zarina in Dead by Daylight aren't supposed to count toward your goal, right?  Nor can you count distance whilst riding your dragon.

Many hellos to you all from me,

4 people liked this
Edited July 26 2020 by Voleron

July 26 2020
Bugger!  I knew I shoulda saved those trap step limits somewhere! 😂
2 people liked this
Ted Hembach

TLara

July 26 2020
My goblins didn't get the app to work, but the banners are so cool! I want one too please:

Step1: 4
Step2: 6
Step3: 3
Step4: 8
Step5: Disco needs you

July 26 2020
Haha! My goblins are already on their way to Risa, and they took the battery charger with them, grrr. Can I have a banner too ???

Step1: 1
Step2: 1
Step3: 3
Step4: 28
Step5: Punk not dead

Thank you, and beware of Hodor!
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 26 2020
Are you sure you dont want to take part Tlara and Hippie?
Read your Discord DMs :D

2 people liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

July 26 2020
Quote by Voleron
I'd like to lodge a complaint in that the sounds I heard whilst tied up at Ramsey Bolton's last night suggest to me that not everyone (looks at @kierix) seemed to view the overnight stay in his dungeon a punishment, which upsets me.

Futhermore, @thatindividual, you do know that the steps you walk with Zarina in Dead by Daylight aren't supposed to count toward your goal, right?  Nor can you count distance whilst riding your dragon.

Many hellos to you all from me,

Listen, when you're part of the Klingon department, Ramsey has nothing on tlaras painsticks 
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 27 2020

Daily update for Sundays travels.

A new traveller came into the fold, and sent me (via crow) his steps for Sat & Sun, Khazaan! welcome to the fight for the throne!
Again youve all made great progress on day 2, and only one of you has fallen into a trap... which I thought @gravity and @voleron would have been eager to land in Cersei's Vineyard for the night... goes to prove you cant judge a book by its cover and reputation.
Sadly @kierix has been lost in the Vineyard.. which means he will prob come out of there in a bad mood and start accusing everyone of allsorts.

We have had to say a goodbye to one of the Houses, poor kuki (@xalnaga) is having problems with his abacus & compass (fitbit & phone) and has to drop from the challenge.

SUNDAYS TOP STEPPERS
1. @traull
2. @thatindividual
3. @chipz416
4. @khazaan
5. @mycroft1701

TOP 5 TRAVELERS THUS FAR
Thatindividual
Traull
Chipz
Khazaan
Jspectre

TRAVELERS WHOM HAVE FALLEN INTO A TRAP

Kierix - Lost in Cersei's Vinyard - Loose 1 SWC

EVERYONES CULLMATIVE MILES TRAVELED THUS FAR

156.6 Miles / 252 Km 
- which is twice as long as "Hadrian's Wall", which is a great boarder wall built by the Romans in A.D 122, that is still there to this day in Great Britain, that kept the north of Roman occupied England closed from the wild Scottish people, sound familiar? (Game of thrones "The wall" is based on Hadrians wall) .. so you all have walked along the top of Hadrian's wall twice! 

Well done steppers!!
Hope to see your Steps tonight!, 5 more days to go!

(CLICK HERE TO EXPAND YOUR MAP)

#WalkofThrones

7 people liked this
Edited July 27 2020 by GXV3
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

July 27 2020
Quote by GXV3

Daily update for Sundays travels.

A new traveller came into the fold, and sent me (via crow) his steps for Sat & Sun, Khazaan! welcome to the fight for the throne!
Again youve all made great progress on day 2, and only one of you has fallen into a trap... which I thought @gravity and @voleron would have been eager to land in Cersei's Vineyard for the night... goes to prove you cant judge a book by its cover and reputation.
Sadly @kierix has been lost in the Vineyard.. which means he will prob come out of there in a bad mood and start accusing everyone of allsorts.

We have had to say a goodbye to one of the Houses, poor kuki (@xalnaga) is having problems with his abacus & compass (fitbit & phone) and has to drop from the challenge.

SUNDAYS TOP STEPPERS
1. @traull
2. @thatindividual
3. @chipz416
4. @khazaan
5. @mycroft1701

TOP 5 TRAVELERS THUS FAR
Thatindividual
Traull
Chipz
Khazaan
Jspectre

Kierix - Lost in Cersei's Vinyard - Loose 1 SWC

156.6 Miles / 252 Km 
- which is twice as long as "Hadrian's Wall", which is a great boarder wall built by the Romans in A.D 122, that is still there to this day in Great Britain, that kept the north of Roman occupied England closed from the wild Scottish people, sound familiar? (Game of thrones "The wall" is based on Hadrians wall) .. so you all have walked along the top of Hadrian's wall twice! 

Well done steppers!!
Hope to see your Steps tonight!, 5 more days to go!

(CLICK HERE TO EXPAND YOUR MAP)

#WalkofThrones

Two traps in a row? Guess I really am a trap myself 
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

July 28 2020
Two traps in a row? Guess I really am a trap myself 

Thanks @Kierix for warning us. I knew you are a precious fragile plant, but how should I know even a Carnivore Plant?

Men trap?
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 28 2020

Daily update for Monday's travels.

Today I share the news that a House has reached the final goal of Kings landing, and awaits you all to join him, Well done @thatindividual you have completed the challenge in 3 days! your total steps have been locked, meaning you can no longer add more steps to your final total, as you have reached all 7 goals. At the end of the week, I will look at everyone's totals, and whom ever has the highest step count, will win the Crown & Thrown!

Only one great house has fallen into a trap today, oh no.. its the house of perseus , you are trapped in Cersei's Vinyard, meaning you loose 1 SWC.
All of the great houses have hit goals, congrats to Cal, Realm, Stplazma. My little birds tell me that 1 great house may hit the final goal tomorrow, @traull and possibly @chipz416 may arrive at Kingslanding soon.

MONDAYS TOP STEPPERS
1. @thatindividual
2. @chipz416
3. @traull
4. @kierix
5. @jspectre

Perseus - Lost in Cersei's Vinyard - Loose 1 SWC

230 Miles/370 Km 
- which is three and a half times as long as the English channel (66.5 miles long).. which means you have all swam from England to France then back to England.

230miles/370km was also the distance Rachel Hinks escaped Chichester England and travelled to the Welsh valleys to cure her wifi allergy. The 44 year old former therapist now lives in a garden shed far away from technology, which gave her aches, pains and headaches

Source: the Scottish sun

--------------------------------------------------------------

8 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 29 2020

Daily update for Tuesday's travels.

My crow brought back news of two houses reaching all 7 goals yesterday, well done @traull and @chipz416 , you have reached Kingslanding, and your Total steps have been locked for the end of the week's final total step results... that comes with a twist!
Blood and Sand!! none of you have fallen into any of my traps today, I shall be running out of SWC coins very soon.
@khazaan seems to have been distracted with the brothel he past, for he has not sent information back to me about his steps yesterday. Shame.. SHAME!

TUESDAYS TOP STEPPERS:
1. @traull
2. @chipz416
3. @jspectre
4. @gravity
5. @voleron

EVERYONES CULLMATIVE MILES TRAVELED THUS FAR:

280 Miles / 450 Kilometres

you have all travelled the length of the Grand Canyon (277 miles long) and have went a little further to find a fancy restaurant.
The Grand Canyon has a total length of 277 miles along the course of the Colorado River at its bottom.

You have walked the face of the newly discovered asteroid "Hygiea"
If reclassified, it would make Hygiea, located in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, the smallest dwarf planet in the solar system. Measuring at just over 280 miles in diameter, astronomers say this celestial body could potentially take the crown from the 590-mile wide Ceres - also located in the rocky belt.

(Click to enlarge map)

#WalkofThrones
#StepChallenge

8 people liked this
Edited July 29 2020 by GXV3
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 30 2020

Daily update for Wednesday Travels.

All of your crows sent me info about your steps today, thank the old gods and the new!.. some of you were a bit slow in sending.. but I was .... holding the door...... waiting at the last min to post this.
Two of you have fallen into traps today, oh no! @mycroft1701 and @coolclonk have sadly been attacked by the white walkers.

It looks like a pack of you have been averaging around the same steps each day, and are traveling in a sort of caravan along the map, which is nice to see. Im estimating maybe one or two will hit the final goal tomorrow! 

WEDNESDAYS TOP STEPPERS:

1. @khazaan 
2. @gravity
3. @voleron
4. @coolclonk
5. @jspectre

@coolclonk - Attacked by white walkers (fall between 49k-53k total steps) - loose 1 SWC
@mycroft1701 - Attacked by white walkers (fall between 49k-53k total steps) - loose 1 SWC

336 miles / 540 Km

which is exactly the length of the Central Arizona Project (CAP) canal, which takes water from the Colorado river, and directs it into central Arizona, it traverses 336 miles of the driest, hottest, most hostile terrain in the western hemisphere, and helps sustain the people and living there.

One of Australia's Islands is called "Kangaroo Island" its third biggest island right after Melville and Tasmania islands. Kangaroo Island is situated in South Australia, about 8.4 miles from Adelaide. The island's coastline is 336 miles long... you have all walked the length of it!

#WalkofThrones

(Click here to enlarge)

4 people liked this
Edited July 30 2020 by GXV3