PRIDE 20 RAFFLE (our biggest ever)

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 04 2020

To go alongside the variety of events planned, Pride raffle is back and tickets are on sale NOW until our Stonewall Pride Weekend taking place on the 11th & 12th July
 (See here for more details on our Pride Weekend Events & Activities)

You have plenty of time to buy tickets. Winners will be drawn from a random name selector. (the Hat)
 The first name drawn will be for the first prize, the second name drawn will be for the 2nd prize and etc. 
Once your name is drawn from a hat, you're a winner and can no longer win another prize.

Raffle Winners will be announced during the closing ceremonies on Sunday 12th July. 

HOW TO GET TICKETS
Tickets are 200,000 EC Each
look out in game StonewallFleet chat or Discord, for a chance to buy tickets from a Fleet Captain or Admiral 
within the Department of Resources.
Ticket Sellers:

@GXV3
yaris8

@insainefuture79
@DeepSky579

- When the sellers are online, we will announce in chat that we are free to sell tickets.
- We will then invite you to our bridge and do the trade!
- we will put your name on the raffle ticket list 

- if you buy x2 tickets, your name will be posted twice, buy x5 your name appears 5 times etc
- you can buy as many tickets as you want
- If your name is drawn, you are a winner so your name cannot be drawn again
- The last day to buy a ticket is on Sat 11th July

If you cannot find a ticket seller (listed above) online, don't panic, simply send one of us an ingame mail.. PM or tag us in discord.
We are in Europe & North American timezones so we will definitely get back to you and arrange a meet up in game to exchange the EC.
If we are having trouble meeting you.. an alternative solution can be made between you and the ticket seller.

Last year Raffle sales (EC pot) were over 1,100,000,000 EC, and we keep NONE of the EC raised through raffle ticket sales, as you see below all the EC becomes a prize.
So as last years raised 1.1 billion EC.. we have doubled the prizes on offer this year.. making this the BIGGEST raffle in Stonewalls history, with 3.8 Billion EC worth of prizes!

Speaking of which.. lets take a look at the prizes.

a HUGE THANK YOU to all who contributed toward this #Pride20 #Raffle

10 people liked this
Edited July 04 2020 by GXV3
Marko Norenberg

Markonian

July 05 2020
Fantastic! Best of luck to everyone and I hope I win. :)
3 people liked this
Jamie Hurst

MadHatch

July 07 2020
Whats the best time (UTC) to catch the sellers online?  Been trying for a few days now...
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 07 2020
Quote by MadHatch
Whats the best time (UTC) to catch the sellers online?  Been trying for a few days now...

I see from our records that you bought some from Cal, so yay, you caught us!

Ted Hembach

TLara

July 10 2020
That's a very nice info grafic! Very cool! Exciting Raffle and amazing prizes! Thank you all for organizing, donating and participating!
Unknown Person liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 11 2020

With already HUGE donations from lots of our Stonewall Members, 2020 Pride Raffle is bigger than ever.

I thought I had already seen the endless support for the fleet already.. but I was stunned again when a member approached me and donated a MEGA amount of EC to buy 20 tickets for each of you!!

That person was @obsidianson ( col_klink )

THANK YOU @ COL_KLINK

When you see him in game next, be sure to say thank you!

To Claim your free 20 tickets: 

Just leave your INGAME HANDLE and the #Pride20 hashtag as a reply to this post, and be sure to say a thank you to all the donators of this years raffle.

Remember, Stonewall fleet keeps NONE of the EC raised, its converted into prizes (50/25/25 split)

Hope to see you all this weekend to join in our celebration DETAILS HERE

Dont forget to join our Discord to take part in some of the games on offer HERE

Offer closes when at the end of Saturdays Pride event (after movie night)

6 people liked this
Edited July 11 2020 by GXV3
Christopher Triana

Perseus75

July 11 2020
@Perseus75 #Pride20  Thank you all for your unwavering support to the fleet, and for coming together as a community to support one another!

July 11 2020
@sqweloookle #Pride20 Thank you to everyone who donated and you especially for your support mate @obsidianson as you allowed the rest of the membership to be part of the raffle where they may not have been able to.
Edited July 11 2020 by sqweloookle
Tourma Rivers

Tourma

July 11 2020
l0rdbrn

Thank you to everyone  who donated!  This is an amazing fleet on its own, but this is truly amazing. 
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

July 11 2020
ellaminflauga

Just can't resist a shot when it's already been given to me.
Austin  Rockford

Gladiatorpope

July 11 2020
@ gladiatorpope #Pride20
Thank you to all the people who donated and who run such a great and inclusive fleet and to the awesome players. A really big thank you to @obsidianson!!! You’re the greatest 
Edited July 11 2020 by Gladiatorpope
Dana Depew

DanaDark

July 11 2020
@DanaDark #Pride20 and a great big Thank you for the generosity! 
Fitz Ish

clockenfrau

July 11 2020
i'm @clockenfrau#6170 ingame! Thanks so much obsidianson/col_klink for being so generous!! and thanks to everyone who donated to the raffle prizes too. How incredibly kind of you all :)
Sean Parks

Obsidianson

July 11 2020
I'm just happy that I can give back to the community that has been so nice and fun to play along side for all these years. I generally disappear from time to time due to work but I always look forward to the end of the school year and coming back to you folks each summer. Its been a blast.
3 people liked this
Jason Kester

jkester77

July 11 2020
startrekfan101#5945 #Pride20 

That is awesome!  @obsidianson ( col_klink ) If you ever need anything please look me up. I am pretty good with ship combat and builds, so maybe I can help you there. I love you guys! The whole fleet is awesome and fun and just needed right now in these uncertain times. Happy Pride, #kisses and #hugs!
David Chavez

CodeRed

July 11 2020
lerandor #Pride20 This is such an amazing group of people. Everyone is always extremely helpful!  Thank you very much for your incredibly generous donation @obsidianson!
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 11 2020
Voleron Akrilon

A huge thank you to @obsidianson (Col_Klink) for your #Pride20 ticket donation!!

Unknown Person liked this

SmearCampaign

July 11 2020
Wow... what a generous and thoughtful act.  Thank you :-)

#pride20
Smearcampaign#2565 in STO
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

July 11 2020
@Chipz416 is my in-game handle. #Pride20

Wow, what an amazingly generous gift @obsidianson!
Thank you!

EvilKell

July 11 2020
@EvilKell is my Handle. #Pride20

Thank you so much to @obsidianson for a massive gift, i have only just joined the fleet and network and I am blown away with just how amazing everyone in this community is.