Voth Battlezone Popup

Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

Voth Battlezone Popup

June 18 2019
Join me and the Morale department  on Sunday June 23 for our Voth popup event!

The event starts at 10AM MDT, when's that in your time zone? Click here to find out!

Breach Elite Runs  10am  to 1045 mst

The Voth Fortress Ship has been  spotted near the Solanae Dyson Sphere! Join  Stonewall in bringing this  massive  starship down.

The Contested Zone 11am to 1145

After  our  victory over the  Fortress ship, it's  time to  bring the fight  back to the sphere. Help Stonewall Fleet  take and keep  control of  the Solanae Sphere.

Voth Battlezone 1200pm

We pushed them  back  in space and in the Sphere. It's  now  time to push them back on the ground. Grab your  favorite  weapon and  make sure history  never forgets Stonewall Fleet.
5 people liked this
Edited June 18 2019 by Saintplazma
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

Voth Battlezone Popup

June 18 2019
Yay, dino steak for dinner it is!

Unknown Person liked this
Edited June 18 2019 by Chipz416
John Kominetz

camenecius

Voth Battlezone Popup

June 21 2019
Maybe a good trial run for Plasma Mayhem 2019?  I was thinking for my still-nascent Romulan event idea of having everybody equip Romulan hyper-plasma launchers and litter the skies of the battlezones with shimmering green death balls. Or red AKA the T'varro destabilized plasma torpedo. Of course, any ship can equip the RHP, so having it doesn't have to be a Romulan event.
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

Voth Battlezone Popup

June 21 2019
Yes, if we rain so much fire on the dino's we don't even have to cook our steaks anymore! :D