Task Force Stonewall (weekly returning event)

Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

October 10 2017

---Recruits Wanted---

One team, five players. We each make a new toon on one of the factions and do all the missions as a team. Of course we can't play all the missions in one day, so we'll play a couple of hours each week. Each week on the same day and time.

Aside from all that, we will also stream the playthroughs on Stonewall's official Twitch channel and upload it all to Youtube!

There aren't really any prerequisites to join, but there is a preference: You are willing to join us on Discord, since I think a lot of the fun of playing together comes from being able to actually talk to each other.

Interested in showing off your skills or just having some jolly good times with you fellow fleetmates? Join us!
Respond with #TaskForceSW to make a chance for 1 SWC!

Although we will discuss the exact details of when, how long, which faction, which career and other stuff like that once we managed to find a full team, it might be useful to put some of your preferences in your response.

---Recruits Wanted---
4 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

October 10 2017
I thought this sounded pretty cool when you first mentioned it, and I still do!

Consider me reporting for duty in #TaskForceSW.

I'm in US Central time (GMT-6, if I remember right), but as far as preferences, I'm flexible. Ask anyone.
3 people liked this
Edited October 14 2017 by trick
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

October 10 2017
I love this idea! So need to get into those delta or tos toons or whatever it was xD so yes would love to help out and stream etc #TaskForceSW
2 people liked this
Leon Keogh Hendricken

MoonBeamSpectrum

October 11 2017
I would really like to do something like this, I have always wanted to experience a play through with a full team from start to finish.  

It is a great idea and I would most definitely be up for doing it #TaskForceSW , either faction/career choice is alright with me :-)
2 people liked this
Audio Red

audiored

October 11 2017
This sounds like a lot of fun.  I'd very much like to sign up.  #TaskForceSW 

I just don't know if I could commit to playing the same time every week. Likely most weeks.
Unknown Person liked this
Michael

Mstfrancis

October 12 2017
This sounds like a ton of fun! I’d love to join #TaskForceSW
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

October 12 2017
I'd be willing to reroll one of my lowbies for this. I would do this for either my Fed Caitian Tac or my KDF Trill Sci. Late mornings Central time work best for me--in other words, I'd team up very well with our European players. #TaskForceSW

GreyCosmos

October 12 2017
This sounds really fun, I'm definitely interested. I haven't got a strong preference as to speciality, race, or faction, though it'd be cool to do something other than my main character which is a Fed science. I've a pretty flexible schedule evenings and weekends, and depending on the day could also do afternoons. (US Eastern Time  UTC -5)  #TaskForceSW

Unknown Person

October 14 2017
#TaskForceSW just rolled a fresh faced new engineer toon, hope that counts.
2 people liked this
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

October 17 2017
Alright, I have chosen the next four people for Task Force Stonewall:

@NanoLion
@SiranNataan
@Suigetsu
@Trick

Congratulations all! I will be sending you all a PM on Discord shortly :D

Also, congratulations to @audiored for winning 1 SWC in the raffle!

However, secretly this was not the only raffle going! I also got two codes for an Accelerated Officer Training Pack!
The winners for for this raffle are:
@NanoLion
@Kalen1072

Congratulations! I will send the codes to you soon!
5 people liked this
Edited October 17 2017 by Lars_Zandor
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

October 17 2017
Awesome! Looking forward to it. It's been at least a couple weeks since I rolled up a fresh alt. :P

And with this group of people, what could possibly go wrong (queue ominous music)...?
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

October 17 2017
woop woop
Audio Red

audiored

October 18 2017
So does that mean I'm just a runner up?  =\

Well maybe I'll do an alt anyway... 
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

October 18 2017
Quote by audiored
So does that mean I'm just a runner up?  =\

Well maybe I'll do an alt anyway... 

Yep. A team can only have 5 people in it, sadly. So I chose four random people to join me (and it was a hard choice to make!) :(
But we might do this more often in the future, once we're done with the playthrough we're about to start. So feel free to respond then again! :D