Storm The Beach Weekend // October 14th-15th

Michael

Mstfrancis

October 08 2017

Storm The Beach Weekend
October 14th-15th
Starting at 10am CST and occuring through the weekend. 

Attention warriors! The House of Nagh'Red has been made aware that the Tzenkethi are storming the beaches of Dranuur. Coalition forces are standing at the ready to ensure that the Tzenkethi troops do not make Dranuur a stonghold. We are the last effort to ensure that this planet stays under allied command. 

For the weekend, House of Nagh'Red will be leading a multi faceted assault against on-coming Tzenkethi forces, in an effort to ensure that the Lukari and Kentari have a fighting chance of building a common ground. As a reminder, the Colony World is not only a benefit to their races but also a breeding ground for experimental technology that will help the advancement of allied worlds. 

Through the weekend we will be leading STFs focused on Dranuur Gaunlet, beach assault, and invasion queues. Credits will be given out to top honors in warrior spirit and mettle. For those with guile, we will be hosting on and off PVPs in a no holds bard rumble that will go down in infamy to celebrate our victories on the beaches for Dranuur. 

These events are hosted by House of Nagh'Red, but all warriors; Starfleet and Romulan alike will be welcome to push back the enemy. Victory not only for the Empire, but for the alliance! We have already exported the finest barrels of blood wine to share with the victors over Discord. See you on the battle field!

Respond with #stormthebeach if you are interested in joining the alliance to push back the Tzenkethi! Anyone who uses the hashtag in reply to this post will be eligible for a SWC giveaway. Stay tuned to social media for winners! 
8 people liked this
Edited October 08 2017 by Mstfrancis
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

October 09 2017
General Voleron of the IKS War Scream stands ready to #stormthebeach along-side the warriors of House Nagh reD!

4 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

October 09 2017
Oooo Ill be up for a chance of winning SWCs for free #stormthebeach

Ive still not played storm the beach, so this will be a good opportunity to do it with the fleet
cant wait

4 people liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

October 09 2017
I pledge my sword to you!

warriors of Nagh'Red

maybe the 14th is a good day to die
4 people liked this
Edited October 09 2017 by Kierix
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

October 09 2017
Dont forget to use the " #stormthebeach " hashtag @suigetsu on this here post to be in with a chance of winning SWCs

3 people liked this
Edited October 09 2017 by GXV3
Ben

Gravity

October 09 2017
#stormthebeach something something kill beasties honour, glory etc etc.
4 people liked this
Cal

calx

October 09 2017
i was orderedtold to come here and use a hashtagwotsit to #stormthebeach like daytona and stuff coz it is what all the hip young things do these days ;)

4 people liked this
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

October 09 2017
Qapla'!     I will gladly help lead our Great House to Glory, Honor, and Victory!    #stormthebeach
4 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

October 09 2017
Ready willing and able to  #stormthebeach. I'll bring my Speedo so I can work on my tan at the same time.
4 people liked this
Michael

Mstfrancis

October 09 2017
Fun reminder to those participating in #stormthebeach weekend, the scenic Dranuur shores are perfect for R&R and catching a few waves. Don’t forget to pack your powerboards to get to places faster around the atoll. 
Unknown Person liked this
Audio Red

audiored

October 10 2017
I have some work stuff this weekend.  But sounds like a great opportunity for a privateer.  Jassar will be there as much as possible.  
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

October 10 2017
You shall have my arm to #stormthebeach.
Ted Hembach

TLara

October 10 2017
Lets #stormthebeach and push back those ten Cathys into the sea!

Unknown Person

October 10 2017
Lock and load. #stormthebeach
Ted Hembach

TLara

October 12 2017
Qa'pla Fleethearts!

With greetings from the department of fleet resources we hereby announce that we sponsored a dillithium boost for the next 5 days for the house of Nagh reD! Enjoy the mining days on vlugta and the battles on the shores of our colony!
3 people liked this
Brian Klotz

DrTheopolis

October 13 2017
#stormthebeach
Is it a clothing optional beach?  
Brian Klotz

DrTheopolis

October 13 2017
Quote by TLara
we sponsored a dillithium boost for the next 5 days for the house of Nagh reD! Enjoy the mining days on vlugta and the battles on the shores of our colony!

Hmmm... didn't get anymore than usual at Vlugta with a rich mining claim. Still 10,001 for score over 700. Guessing the Fleet Boost doesn't effect that.

Unknown Person

October 14 2017
I'll try to be available to #stormthebeach this weekend!
Michael

Mstfrancis

October 14 2017
#stormthebeach was fun today! I am concluding the event for today, we will come together tomorrow at 10 am! 

Thanks! 
2 people liked this