Gucci gets into Trek

Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

Gucci gets into Trek

July 25 2017
Of all the weirdly loving homages to Trek, and the far-out sci fi of the 60's and 70's, fashion house Gucci released their fall/winter 2017 promo today:

Kinda makes you wanna hit the tailor, amirite?
3 people liked this
Edited July 25 2017 by Ereiid
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Gucci gets into Trek

July 25 2017
I sawed this earlier and thunked that it was really cool.
I didnt understand the cows though :P

Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

Gucci gets into Trek

July 26 2017
Cows and alien abductions go together like - well, South Park and cows and alien abductions.

Point is, cows are basically like - interstellar travel agents.

Unknown Person

Gucci gets into Trek

July 26 2017
I liked the video a lot. High fashion nerd chic, I approve.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Gucci gets into Trek

July 26 2017
So Aliens use cows to make handbags and belts for there spring/summer collection? .. i get it now

Ben

Gravity

Gucci gets into Trek

July 26 2017
Love this :D
Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

Gucci gets into Trek

July 26 2017
Quote by GXV3
So Aliens use cows to make handbags and belts for there spring/summer collection? .. i get it now

Well, the market for Gornskin shoes, belts, wallets, and handbags kind of dried up ever since we declared peace or whatever a few seasons back.

This is why I hate SpacePETA. They say you can't tell the difference with synthetic, but you totally can.

Edited July 26 2017 by Ereiid
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Gucci gets into Trek

July 26 2017
Quote by Ereiid

This is why I hate SpacePETA. They say you can't tell the difference with synthetic, but you totally can.

I think I remember The DS9 episode where Worf was sick of using replicated klingon costumes, he felt dishonored that he couldn't wear real fur and hide.. so he got quark to use his black market contacts, and Quark raised a load of tribbles for there fur and got a Targalian Razor Beast for Worf to skin... and Worf made a pretty costume...
SpacePETA found out and they blockaded the station with their SpacePeace barges  ... Sisko wasnt to pleased and told him off, Worf learned a valuable lesson that day.

Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

Gucci gets into Trek

July 26 2017
Is that where Worf's trial in 'Rules of Engagement' stemmed from?

I tend to tune out the courtroom episodes, in spite of such excellent episodes as 'Measure of a Man' and 'The Drumhead'.

My brain is still stuck trying to figure all the destinations to wear this Slutty Truman Capote Disco Onesie fantasy:

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Gucci gets into Trek

July 26 2017
Well Ive still yet to watch any star trek series other than the one episode I described above.. i was forced to watch it.. im wasn't a fan.

But your Slut suit reminded me of the time I had to confront my best worst friend, Charlotte.. about her mean comments she says about me and my face. 
I didnt know what to wear .. i needed to feel confident yet smart, sultry yet masterful.

In these encounters you must look your best against jealous friends like Charlotte

Edited July 26 2017 by GXV3
Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

Gucci gets into Trek

July 27 2017
Clearly, Charlotte needs to Shut. Her. Skank. Mouth.