[Event] The 5th Annual Spectacular Spring Swing!

Unknown Person

March 26 2017

Greetings, Fleetie Darlings! The Morale Department is proud to announce that next weekend we will be holding our annual Spectacular Spring Swing! It's a weekend of fun-filled events with many chances to win Stonewall Credits! So mark your calendars and we hope to see you there! Stay tuned to this thread for any updates on the coming weekend's events.

Saturday, April 1st

Opening Ceremonies - Defera 9:00 AM PST (5:00 PM UTC)

PvE Runs - 9:30 AM PST (5:30 PM UTC)

Spring Fashion Competition - Bajor 11:00 AM (7:00 PM UTC)

Sunday, April 2nd

Grand Melee Tournament 9:00 AM PST (5:00 PM UTC)

Lost Admiral Event - Drozana Station 11:00 AM PST (7:00 PM UTC)

Trek Trivia/Pub Quiz (Teamspeak accessibility required.) 1PM PST (9:00 PM UTC)

Tactical Readiness Live Stream - Twitch 2:30PM (10:30 PM UTC) (Canceled.)

Spring Swing Dance Party - Defera 2:30 PM PST (10:30 PM UTC)
5 people liked this
Edited April 02 2017 by Unknown Person
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

March 29 2017

Join your friends and fleeties this April 1st and 2nd weekend for the Morale Department's 5th annual Spectacular #SpringSwing event!  Check out the first post in this thread for event times and details!  If you've been hoping for a chance to earn some very valuable Stonewall Credits, be sure to join-in on as many events as possible, to increase your earning potential!  As you know, Stonewall Credits can be redeemed in the Stonewall Credit Store for amazingly valuable in-game prizes!

No other fleet in STO will bring you these sorts of amazing events, prizes and in-game fun!  Show your #StonewallPride by interacting with us here in the network's forums, and by keeping tuned to our social network feeds on both Facebook and/or Twitter for future event announcements and community interaction!

See you all this weekend!
Voleron (Dave)

3 people liked this
Edited March 29 2017 by Voleron
Kontxesi

kontxesi

March 31 2017
I put up an announcement on Discord and in-game, so hopefully I'll be able to get a few Pirates in again. :) See you guys tomorrow!
Unknown Person liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

March 31 2017
Blood and sand!! im going to miss this weekends fun due to work :( 
Be sure to gain a shed load of #SWC and most importantly have fun whom ever is attending!!

#SpringSwing 

BOOP!!

Edited March 31 2017 by GXV3
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

April 01 2017
Whelp, I can't join today. Going to a Harry Potter expo first and to work after, but I will try to join tomorrow :D

Unknown Person

April 02 2017
Update for Sunday's events. Due to real life emergencies by a couple of event helpers/organizers, the Lost Admiral Event and Tactical Readiness Livestream have been canceled.
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

April 02 2017

5 people liked this
Edited April 02 2017 by Voleron
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

April 03 2017
The twitch stream of the event: 

It should start a few seconds before we beam into the PvP map, but in case it doesn't, it starts around 4:58:50 (the total playthrough is about 6 hours long, lol).

I also made some screenshots during the dance party: http://imgur.com/a/FIiMB

Lastly, a big thank you to the fleet captains and admirals hosting the event! It was great and I had a lot of fun! :D
3 people liked this
Edited April 03 2017 by Lars_Zandor