Create your own STO Apparel

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

May 27 2020

Have you ever thought of wearing your favourite Ship that you fly in game? Sipping from your own STO merch? Snuggling up with a picture of your toon on a blanket? well now you can!!

If you didn't already know, SGN has its own NON profit merchandise store, which some of our members have been ordering from since its creation a year ago. (we take no money from it, in-turn that gives you the lowest price possible)
its got its own section in the #SWCstore website here: http://credits.stonewallfleet.com/merch.html

As some of the items are a year old now.. we thought why not shake the SGN redbubble store up a bit, and let you design your own apparel!

IF you are 100% interested and serious about ordering your own Design Read the instructions below.
(if you cant really afford it just now, then maybe give it a miss, and I wont have to spend time making something you may not order)

To that end.. if your ok to spend some cash on an item of your very own toon, read below on how you can send in your own screenshots and we will do the rest!

We will only run this custom apparel for just for 4 weeks starting now, If you submit your screenshots in, you will only have 3 days to order it from the special link I will provide to you via DM, or the design will disappear from the store.

- Take a print screen of your ship (see guide below)
- Take a print screen of your toon (see guide below)
- Send to GXV3 over Discord (PM me on this site if you don't use our SGN discord)
- Include the name of your ship and fraction
- I'll add your ship/ship name/toon to the design & upload to SGN redbubble
- When done, ill send you your own link to all your personalised merch

The key to getting your Ship & Toons image just right for a Tshirt/mug/hoodie etc.. is the secret of a blank backdrop behind your ship & Toon...

GETTING THE IMAGE OF YOUR SHIP:

With that! your ship image is now done!!

GETTING THE IMAGE OF YOUR TOON:

With that! your Characters image is now done!!
you can find your screenshots in your STO root file..
{Local path to program normally C:}\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\screenshots\ 

The reason why I need you to follow the guide above is that
 some places in STO are quite dark, and a busy backdrop will make it harder for me personally to cut your image from the picture.

SENDING YOUR IMAGES & INFORMATION:

Now that your Screenshots have been taken of your favourite ship & toon... all you need to do now is PM me them (GXV3) on discord.
I'll need to only know the name of your Ship... and What fraction you are with, KDF, FED or ROM (JEM will be coming soon if in demand)
REMEMBER: only if you are very serious about buying your from the SGN redbubble store only send in your screenshots and info, as it will take me a lot of time to make them.
I will then put your images onto the design and upload to redbubble.. and I will supply you with all your links once its complete, all set up, just ready for you to order your hoodie.. flask.. anything you like.

it should look a little something like this...

In Brief:
- Choose just one of your Favorite Characters & Ship
- Follow the Screenshots guide above
- Contact GXV3 via discord and send him the images of your ship & toon plus ship name & Fraction
- Wait
- GXV3 will contact you within a few days with your very own link to your design on the SGN redbubble store
- Order whatever item/s you want with your own design on from redbubble
- wait for the parcel!

Again, please only ask for a design to be made if you are very serious about ordering, so we don't waste time :D

#YourOwnMerch
#StonewallMerch

Designs will only stay on the store for 3 days if you haven't ordered, please follow the guide above for screenshots, it may take a few days for gxv3 to supply you with your personal link. the design template cannot be altered.

Google for money off codes for redbubble here is one for 20% off "INTERESTS"

7 people liked this
Edited May 27 2020 by GXV3
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

May 28 2020
Some Redbubble discount codes to try at checkout.

SUBSURF15 - 15% off your order
10FORYOU - 10% off your first order
INTERESTS - 20% off your order
IEARNEDIT - 10% off your order
RBC-B15VWDHD - 15% off your order
11FORYOU - 11% off your order

3 people liked this