Dashing through the snow we were walking in Q's Winter Wonderland rockin' 'round the off'ring bowl. We had magic moments skating on the lake while awful snow overlords were defeated with awesome snowball weapons. Right as we wanted to get naughty the magnificent Kramp'lhri came along with his tortured elves and busted the party. And where were the Klingons to sing about all that winter glory? Where were the holo-reporters that took stunning pictures of our winter adventures?
Now you can do this job. Show us your trips in Q's Winter Wonderland by making great screenshots of the fun! Document the #sixthwinterwhirl with your perspective, or create something that no fleetie has seen before! But beware, the Kramp'lhri is out to get you and don't get a cold!
- Screenshots must be submitted between January 1st and January 11th 2017 to be eligible.
- Screenshots must be your own (can't be a Google image search, for example).
- Entries must be submitted as a reply to this forum thread only.
- Screenshots must be taken in Q's Winter Wonderland in Star Trek Online.
- Only ONE screenshot submission per person.
- If you don't know how to take a screenshot or how to upload it, please look here.
- You may use photo editing if you like, but try to keep it simple and classy.
Nevertheless, if you want to create a postcard or a touristic map of the wonderland, do so! Think of this contest like an entry to the Eurovision Song Contest: you may spice up your performance by your costume, or by pyrotechnics or even an russian star ice skater, but in the end it's the song that's counting! And speaking of the Eurovision Song Contest, we continue on to the Voting Procedure!
- The voting procedure is public and will take place in this thread in the forums from January 11th till January 17th.
- Every contestant who submitted an entry can vote for 3 different entries.
- You cannot vote for your own entry.
- You can place 3 points, 2 points and 1 point for different entries.
- You cannot place all your votes in one entry. It must be voted for 3 entries.
- Please do not vote before the voting phase is starting on Jan 11th after the maintenance, to give all contestants a fair chance.
The winner will get 3 Stonewall Credits, 3 free wishes at the Winter Wonderland Vendor and 3 lockbox keys.
Second place will get 2 of each, third place one of each.
Prizes will be given out on the Winter Wonderland Goodbye Party, which will be on January 18th.
Good luck! See you at the #sixthwinterwhirl.