Thread Locked

Nagh'reD Fleet Uniform Contest - Time to vote!

Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

August 18 2019

Fleet Uniform Contest part 2:

THE VOTING

NuqneH, warriors of Nagh'reD!

For the least two weeks eight people saw fit to join the contest! Now it is time to vote on which uniform will become the official new Nagh'reD Fleet Uniform!

And remember, those who have submitted a uniform can win a prize! What were they again? Oh that's right!

First Place - aside from being chosen as the official Nagh’reD Fleet Uniform, the first place winner will also win a T6 Na'Qjej-class Intell Battlecruiser!
Second Place - 5 SWC’s and a Bortasqu' Mirror Outfit!
Third Place - 4 SWC’s
Fourth Place - 3 SWC’s
Fifth Place - 2 SWC
Aside from these, there will also be given out a Warrior Mystery Package to the Third, Fourth a Fifth place!

Now, to the voting!

https://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/145992

Before I start explaining how voting works, let me emphasise that all fleetmembers are allowed to vote! If you are are fleetmember of Stonewall, vote for your favourite uniform!

How does voting work?
Every submission and their descriptions will be posted at the bottom of this post, and has been assigned a letter. You vote for your three favourite uniforms by putting the letters as follows:

X Y Z

The order of the letters does not matter. Each letters will be counted as one vote for that letter, no matter at which spot they are in the order you put them in.
You are allowed to explain why you like these particular uniforms, but be sure that make clear which ones you are voting for!

Participants: You are allowed to vote too, but not on your own submission! Voting on your own submission will mean that all three of your votes will be void.

Voting will last for two weeks, until Sunday the 1st of September, 17.00 UTC/13.00 EDT (an hour before the May'Qep starts), and the winners will be officially announced at the start of that day's May'Qep!

Now, onto the submitted uniforms!

https://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/145994

Submission A:
https://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/145906
https://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/145915

"I spent all Saturday morning creating a new KDF character, running through the whole tutorial and missed breakfast coz well, it's the NEW KDF FLEET UNIFORM! :D"

Submission B:
https://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/145996

Submission C:
https://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/145998

"Didn't have much to work with with the same uniform parts, so I instead opted to make them just not all black with color bits. The design was to aim for a more 'natural' sort of uniform material with leather, a Science/Medical coloration for Sci and a more classic black&red for Tac."

Submission D:
https://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/145460

"Careful analysis of the battlefield needs of the noble warriors of the House of Nagh'reD has resulted in the following design for their Fleet uniforms. Hand-crafted with only the most supple and durable leather, and dyed with Vantablack NX to inspire awe in your enemies psyche, this uniform will actually feel like your second combat skin! The heat and steam of battle will be readily transmitted from your skin through the quantum tunnelling nanofibers impregnated in its leather to prevent that nasty post-battle soreness and rashes. The subtle yet distinctly discernible elements of red, yellow, and blue lining, makes it straightforward to identify the career specialty of your comrades-in-arms in the heat of battle! Furthermore, Nagh'reD's proud and lavishly rich history is boastingly displayed through the 24 carat gold elements, giving every warrior the perfect visual trinity; fabulous, formidable, fearless!

Whether you're defending Starbase Strength from its enemies in glorious battle, designing a new process to refine Dilithium at Nagh’reD’s asteroid mine, or investigating the unknown and wonderous fauna on Mol’Rihan… this uniform is every warrior’s dream!"

Submission E:

"The purple circled areas are optional!"

Submission F:

"Warriors of our house do not hide our wounds with dark cloth or armor. We proudly wear the spilled blood of our fellow Warriors. The blood of our own bodies with pride.  We enter battle clean, our Armor a blank Canvas ready for the art of glorious battle to be painted across it.  We of the house Nagh'reD shall never hide our wounds, our bodies tale the stories of Glorious battle. While other warriors of our Great Empire rage into battle like a dark mass, the Warriors of Nagh'reD surge forward gleaming like the tip of our blades before bloodied with our foes life."

Submission G:

Submission H:

"Here are my uniforms. I stayed away from using the Fed red, gold and blue colors to signify departments because, well, we're KDF, not Crayola Federation Power Ranger wannabes. Instead, I used gold to signify Tactical, bronze for Engineering, and silver for Science. Sure, you might say the Federation did that in the Discovery era, but it looks much better in the original Klingon."

And that are all the uniforms submitted for the 2019 Nagh'reD Fleet Uniform Contest! Some had also posted alternative versions of their uniforms, but since we are not voting for those, I left those off for now. They will however be shown off at a later time!

Now vote for your favourite uniforms! Qapla'!

3 people liked this
Edited August 18 2019 by Lars_Zandor
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

August 18 2019
A B H
2 people liked this

Unknown Person

August 18 2019
G E B,

I'm a sucker for black
2 people liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

August 18 2019
Cannot wait to see the results!
2 people liked this
Cal

calx

August 18 2019
B D G

can't wait to see the final kling-o-vision results!!! :D

Unknown Person liked this

August 18 2019
G H F

You not voting @Kierix?

Plus it's not like people can't go and look who submitted what uniforms, why keep em a secret?
2 people liked this
Edited August 18 2019 by sqweloookle
Jack West

JRWest

August 18 2019
I'm going with C, A, D.
2 people liked this

August 18 2019
My votes are: D, A, E.

Good luck to everyone who submitted entries!
2 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

August 18 2019
My votes are also: D, A, E

Thanks to all the amazing tailors who submitted their entries and good luck to everyone!

2 people liked this

August 18 2019
In no particular order:
Enemies, Have Fear!

Quote by sqweloookle
G H F

You not voting @Kierix?

Plus it's not like people can't go and look who submitted what uniforms, why keep em a secret?

People are remarkably lazy :P But I think it's just to keep the post concise. The forum does get testy when we make long posts.
3 people liked this
Edited August 18 2019 by Balduranne

August 18 2019
Quote by Balduranne
In no particular order:
Enemies, Have Fear! 
Quote by sqweloookle
G H F

You not voting @Kierix?

People are remarkably lazy :P But I think it's just to keep the post concise. The forum does get testy when we make long posts.

I love your acronym Anne! 
Unknown Person liked this
Sheldon Hogueisson

Ravyrn

August 18 2019
A D G
3 people liked this
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

August 18 2019
EDC
3 people liked this
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

August 18 2019
BCG.    Luck to those who entered.
3 people liked this

Unknown Person

August 18 2019
D  F  H

Good luck to the designers.
3 people liked this
Thurman @jestbess#5421

nycblkboy

August 18 2019
A D E
3 people liked this
Michael

maupin

August 18 2019
D E C 

Great work to all designers! 
3 people liked this
Ben

Gravity

August 18 2019
D B G
3 people liked this
Timothy Herbert

hinhanska

August 19 2019
D as it's pretty much what I'm wearing

C
3 people liked this