Guess Of Thrones

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Guess Of Thrones

April 22 2019
are you picking "House White walkers" dearest @kalen1072 ??

Unknown Person

Guess Of Thrones

April 23 2019
oh dear .. so sorry for being vague. i kind of think no particular house will win the day, it'll be more like a boobs rule before the milk turns to ice cream sort of moment.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Guess Of Thrones

April 23 2019
For anyone else taking part, we close this guessing game after this weeks episode (3), come take a guess!

@kalen1072 i've put you in house "other"... we will see.... ooooo

#GuessOfThrones

Mark Lum

tirkhalcyon

Guess Of Thrones

May 03 2019
Its past April 30th but I'd go with House Other.  It'd be interesting to see if it went that way and how it would form.
Unknown Person liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Guess Of Thrones

May 21 2019
!!- CONTAINS GoT SPOILERS -!!

-------------------------------

Do not Click...

Or Read This post If youve not

watched the Final episode yet.

!!- CONTAINS GoT SPOILERS -!!

RESULTS

Sadly I fear since you many of you sided with the wrong house, you must be exicuted here, publicly for all to see..

Lady Tlara, Sir Gxv3, Lord Chipz.. and lord Halish... please step forward.
For pledging allegance to House Targaryan I sentance you to be buryied in the glitter dunes south of kingslanding.
Take them away please.

Sir Voleron and Lord Jspectre.. step forward please.
For pledging allegance to House Lannister, I sentence you to go-go Dance until you collapse to death at the "Paradise passage" brothel near Winterfell. you each gain 1 SWC.
Take them away please.

Lord Nicolasjohn & Sir Shozin,
For supporting House Baratheon, I sentence you to be licked until you are no more at the Kitten nursery beyond the wall.
you each gain 1 SWC.
Take them away please.

Lord Caijamin.. step forward...
For your support of the White walkers.. I sentence you to be spanked to death from Lady Gaga of the Haus of Gaga.
you gain 1 SWC.
Take him away please.

Lord Moonbeam, Lady Traull, Sir Bren and Doctor Doctheo..
As you sided with House Stark, and basicly all of their family rein in the seven kingdoms and even kept the north an independent nation.. you shall live, and take 2 SWC with you each for your troubles.
You may leave...

Lord Calx, Lady Kiki, Sir Kalen and Lord Tickhalcyon... please.. step forward.
Congratulations in choosing Hose Other.. you were correct, a new house.. "House Broken" has claimed the Six kingdoms.
You have choosen your side wisely.. and will each get 3 SWC's to help build your castles.
Your names have also been put into a Magical Name picker.. to win a copy of game of thrones the telltale game.. donated by Lord Halish.

The winner has been choosen....

and here is the result...

WINNER: Lord Tickhalcyon...

Tickhalcyon, you are the winner of the Game Of Thrones Telltale game, donated by Halish
I will give you your Steam code once you reply to this thread, So I know that you have watched the Final.

--------------------------------------

Thank you For playing along with the #GuessOfThrones game.
It was most fun!!

Long Live King Bran The Broken !!

4 people liked this
Edited May 21 2019 by GXV3
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

Guess Of Thrones

May 21 2019
Long Live King Bran The Broken !!