[url=

Here's your no.54 ;)
8 people liked this
Edited April 28 2019 by Kierix
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

Stonewall Screenshot Challenge

April 29 2019
Extreme awesomeness! Well done, Kiki, both the organisation of it and the video.
2 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

April 30 2019
I'm feeling really inadequate about my silly little screenshots now. ;)
2 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

May 04 2019
Now hear this, now hear this

My dear fellow Fleetlings,

The deadline of the Stonewall Screenshot Challenge 2019 is slowly approaching. This means that on or before tomorrow, Sunday 5 May 2019 at 18:00 UTC (check the deadline for your time zone) your results should be sent in. Here's a short friendly reminder of how we want to receive your submissions. You should make a screenshot of each challenge you performed and name the file in the following manner:

[Challenge number]_[your handle].jpg

For example, Chipz416 makes a screenshot for Challenge 34. He locates the file and renames it to: 34_Chipz416.jpg.

Save and bundle all the images you made so that you can submit them all in one go and upload them all to https://wetransfer.com/ for delivery to SGNMoraleDept@gmail.com.

Several of you fantastic people have already submitted their screenshots and have by now received a confirmation mail that everything has been received by the Department of Fleet Morale in good order. We expect to receive a large amount of files tomorrow, so we hope to count on a bit of your patience in receiving our confirmation email. If you have not received a confirmation mail before, Tuesday 7 May 2019 at 18:00 UTC, please send an email to SGNMoraleDept@gmail.com for further support.

All the submissions will be evaluated as soon as possible after the event ends. Depending on our personal agendas, the amount of submissions, and the total amount of screenshots we need to check, this may take several days. Once that is done, the results will be announced on the forum in this thread.

We hope that you all had a fun time participating in the event and spent some quality time with your fellow Fleeties on a quest for a comet, posing in orbit of New Romulus, or putting your shiny dancing shoes to good use!
3 people liked this
Edited May 04 2019 by Chipz416
Ted Hembach

TLara

May 05 2019
Captain's log, Stardate probably much too late:
We finally managed to cross the whole galaxy on our hunt for memorizable moments of Stonewall's space-faring history. Our starship blew up several times, but we kept her together. We fought many species we never heard of or we had not seen before, and we visited places we never would have imagined they exist. We did it, finally. Perhaps somebody will see our pictures someday and like them. Conn, set a course back home, we have history to deliver!

6 people liked this

May 05 2019
Yay! This contest was fun! I collected all the stuff, what a ride! Thanks Morale Department! Over and out!

6 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

May 05 2019
Captain's log, supplemental.

I've been to the furthest reaches of the most undesirable places, traipsing through swamps and sloughs, filling my boots with mud and slime to enter this screenshot challenge. I've mingled with the most undesirable of villains throughout the galaxy and have traveled to the past to fix tonics and elixirs, toasting people who have long since expired. Having used all of my leave, I'm returning to my ship exhausted, hoping to find a good holodeck program to run once my duty-shift ends.

Thank you to @Chipz416 and the entire morale department for putting on this fun event! When I first saw the long list of challenges, I just about fell off my chair. There were so many challenges and so many needing team work to complete that I was kind of daunted by the tasks, but it brought together the best in everyone, getting us all together to meet the challenges! I really had lots of fun and can't wait for next year's challenge!

4 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

May 07 2019
Thanks, @Chipz416! Had a blast collecting up all but one of my screenshots. You know what you did.

And thanks to everyone who helped me when I needed it... I'd list all the names, but there are just too many, and I'm too old and too tired to remember them all.

And, I got a lot of cool screenshots out the deal, like this one, that didn't make the final cut. :)

6 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

May 07 2019
It's great to see the fun collaboration and interaction that was going on in the Fleet, in chat, on Discord, and everywhere in the universe! You've all made the Fleet Morale Department very proud!
I'm also enjoying the submitted screenshots very much, some of them give me a good laugh. ;) Stay tuned for the results, I expect them to be available in the second half of this week. For the enjoyment of all, I will also post a selection of cool, funny, ot just beautiful screenshots I've seen!
4 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

May 09 2019

Dear fellow Fleeties,

First of all, on behalf of the Department of Fleet Morale, I would like to send out a huge heartfelt thank you for the active participation by so many of you in the Stonewall Screenshot Challenge! It was absolutely delightful to see the high level of collaboration, fun, and giggles that was shared between everyone. I firmly believe that in a few years’ time our wounded souls will be mended sufficiently from the extreme low number of comets per cubic lightyear that we can even laugh about the comet-hunting part.

In my previous post, I promised to share a few of the most funny, epic, or beautiful screenshots you all made… However, there are so many cool ones that it is impossible to pick just a handful to share without doing right by all the rest. The complete set of all the pictures can thus be accessed for your enjoyment here:

Without delaying the announcement of the winners any further, here are the results of the Stonewall Screenshot Challenge 2019:

Shared First Place: TedHembach and @Hippiepunk (159 points)
Both of you will receive 6 Stonewall Credits. You not just managed to gain the highest score, but you did so by beating all expectations and completing ALL of the challenges… well done, amazing!

Second Place: IMTrick (139 points)
You will receive 5 Stonewall Credits

Third Place: Yaris8 (78 points)
You will receive 4 Stonewall Credits

Fourth Place: @Kierix (45 points)
You will receive 3 Stonewall Credits

Fifth Place: @Sqweloookle (38 points)
You will receive 2 Stonewall Credits

Sixth Place: Insanefuture79 (34 points)
You will receive 1 Stonewall Credits

All the Stonewall Credits will be added to your accounts on short notice.

The prize for the most epic comet name goes to…

Insanefuture79 for the newly discovered comet “Stonewall’s Bane”!
Congratulations, you won a Master Key!

The prize for the most epic nebula name goes to…

@Yithmas for the newly discovered comet “The Mauve of Gre’thor”!
Congratulations, you won a Master Key!

The prize for the best poem goes to…

IMTrick for the following beautiful poem:

Sonnet for a Friend

The Azure Nebula has stars so blue
That I once thought that nothing could compare
To that amazing sapphire-tinted hue,
Until I saw the color of your hair.

That shade, like you, it lifts the troubled soul
Much like the cobalt ocean lifts a boat
And though your currents often shift and roll
You’re part of why this fleet remains afloat.

Though you may have a storm for every calm
A ship cannot make progress with no wind,
So I have not even the slightest qualm
In calling you a deeply cherished friend.

Though many blues there undoubtedly be,
Yours, my friend, is most admired by me.

*Pinches a tear of love and joy from my eyes and regains composure*
Truly sublime IMTrick, and you won a Ferengi D’Kora Marauder for it, congratulations!

But wait… there is more! Every participant will receive an in-game item as a token of appreciation for participating in this event. I will personally contact all the winners and other participants on how they shall collect or receive their in-game prizes.

Once again, thank you all and congratulations... even though I feel that the biggest prize here was won by the Department of Fleet Morale in the form of all your oh-so-enthusiastic participation.

Finally, a BIG thank you to @viethai and @kierix for their generous prize donations!
10 people liked this
Edited May 09 2019 by Chipz416
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

May 09 2019
See trick loves me really
4 people liked this

May 09 2019
Congratulations to all winners!
Unknown Person liked this

May 09 2019
Quote by Kierix

Dude, everyone loves you.
4 people liked this
Hai Tang

VietHai

May 09 2019
Congratulations to all winners!!
2 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

May 09 2019
Quote by Balduranne
Quote by Kierix

Seriously. All I did was write a poem about you. Anyone could have done that. Hell, a bunch of us probably do and then keep them under our pillows and snuggle with them at night. Surely I'm not the only one who does that.
2 people liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

May 10 2019
Quote by trick
Quote by Balduranne
Quote by Kierix

Seriously. All I did was write a poem about you. Anyone could have done that. Hell, a bunch of us probably do and then keep them under our pillows and snuggle with them at night. Surely I'm not the only one who does that.

Oh my god you both are cuties.
3 people liked this
Marcus R. Gilman

InsaatNemEre

May 10 2019
Congratulations, all! And that's one beautiful poem!
2 people liked this