Stonewall's 8th Annual Pride Weekend!

Cal

calx

July 16 2017
aww nuts, missed it this year
hope everyone had lots of fun and a gay ol' time!

2 people liked this

July 16 2017
Sad I was out of town all weekend (though boy did i need the vacation) would have liked to meet more of you all. :)
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 17 2017
I just want to give a huge shout out to all of the Admirals and Fleet Captains in the leadership team that volunteered their time this weekend to make Pride 2017 another huge success, and thanks to everyone who joined in on the events and fun!  It was so awesome to spend time playing "Draw This", Trivia, Bingo, Video Quiz and the Melee Tournament with you all, and the get together for Saturday night's movie was fun!  We'll definitely have to do it again!

A HUGE thanks to @GXV3 and the resources department team for selling raffle tickets this last week, and if you just leave the ticket stubs with me, I'll re-count them to make sure that @Gravity's win isn't the result of foreign government interference.  Thanks for the amazing Video Team Quiz and "Draw This" was epic.  Some of the best events that I've ever seen turned out of Stonewall!

Thanks to everyone who came out to join us for the festivities, and be sure to follow us on social media through your choice of Facebook and/or Twitter, and keep it tuned here to the forums for news of the next big Stonewall event!

Happy Pride!
Voleron (Dave)

5 people liked this
Edited August 19 2017 by nicholasjohn16
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 17 2017
Here are the winners of the hosted Events by the Resources Department:

Draw this Event: 

Round 1. @Voleron, @imtrick, @matheusarik
Round 2. @trick, @tyr, @Voleron
Round 3. @trick, @medgirl1025 , @Voleron

Pride Video Quiz:

Winners! Red Team : 26 Points : @Voleron, @Wsstks @Khazaan
2nd Place Orange Team : 23 Points : @Jacien@ IMTRick, @Ereiid
3rd Place Blue Team : 22 Points : @Gravity , @williamjaneway , @medgirl1025
4th Place Text Team : 19 Points : matheusarik , @TLara , quinn , @Beastboy1980 @Niko

Pride Raffle Winners:

1st Place Elachi Sheshar Intel Dreadnought Cruiser [T6] = @TLara 
2nd Place 50% of the Pot (125,000,000.00) = @Niko
3rd Place 25% of the Pot (62,500,000.00) = @Pretzelltwist
4th Place 25% of the Pot (62,500,000.00) = @gravity 
5th Place Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier [T5] = @Eeon
6th Place 10 SWC = @NicholasJohn16 
7th Place 7 SWC = @tyr 
8th Place 5 SWC = @DrTheopolis 
9th Place 1,998 Lohlunat Favors = @KuschelBS 
10th Place 999 Lohunat Favors = lars1091

Everybody who may have won #SWC 's over the weekend, your cards will be updated within 24 hours.
New winners of SWCs will be sent a private message by me with a link to your SWC card total. 
Happy shopping at the SWC store! http://credits.stonewallfleet.com/

4 people liked this
Edited July 17 2017 by GXV3
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 17 2017

T R E K · T R I V I A · F I N A L · S T A N D I N G S

2 people liked this
Edited July 17 2017 by Voleron
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

July 17 2017
I had an amazing time with all of you this weekend. I felt as if I had spent a weekend having only good times with close friends. I practically felt as if you were right by my side this weekend. I'm happy so many of you came and had fun. Qa'pla!
4 people liked this

Unknown Person

July 17 2017
Wish I could have attended more, but the parts I could participate in were loads of fun. Great event, cheers to everyone's hard work to pull this off!
3 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

July 17 2017
I wish I'd taken more screenshots over the weekend, but frankly, I was having too good a time to remember to do it. I blame Nick and the rest of the brass.

3 people liked this
Ben

Gravity

July 17 2017
I had a great time this weekend, thank you for organising some fantastic events. One day someone will best sej but for now I will settle for besting him on the odd question.
4 people liked this
Ben

Gravity

July 17 2017
Also the rumours that me and Vladimir are best buddies are clearly lies. If we were I would of won obviously :p
Unknown Person liked this

July 17 2017
A big "Thank you" and multiple hugs to all of you, who organised this wonderful event. I'm so sorry, that I can't participate much but I'm proud of our Fleet and what we can get organised...
3 people liked this
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

July 17 2017
I was at the video quiz on the Text team @GXV3   I wished I could have stayed longer for most the events but house stuff got in the way this time around.
2 people liked this
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

July 17 2017
are there any pictures from the Grand Melee?
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 17 2017
All SWC winners, your cards have been updated! (you may have to refresh your pages) though's of you new to the Stonewall Credit (SWC) scheme .. WELCOME!! and you should have received a personal mail from us, with your SWC membership card link.

here is the video for reference sake of the Pride 2017 raffle draw, as promised.

Edited July 17 2017 by GXV3