X needs an Invite

Unknown Person

X needs an Invite

December 24 2014
I'm usually on in the evenings after 7 or 8PM PST. I'll look for you otherwise I'll try to catch you later in the week when I'm off of work.
Kyle

QiqJoe

X needs an Invite

December 25 2014
Hey there mysticman. I work a mix of graveyard and normal days. So hopefully I can catch you on. I'm on graveyard next Fri-Sun. So hopefully I can catch you then. I'll be on the lookout!
Chris

Captain_LaMay

X needs an Invite

December 30 2014
Hey I'm Chris and I play Ibila on the Jung Ma server. She's a Smuggler at lv12.

Unknown Person

X needs an Invite

December 30 2014
Quote by Captain_LaMay
Hey I'm Chris and I play Ibila on the Jung Ma server. She's a Smuggler at lv12.

Hey Chris, our guilds exist on the Harbinger server alone so if you're not too vested into your smuggler, being that it's still relatively low-level, you might consider starting a new character on Harbinger so you can enjoy the guild benefits. :)
Igor Lima

Khalet

X needs an Invite

March 08 2015
Hello! I'm trying to contact Stonewall from inhame but no onde answers me... I already introduced myself and completed the whole stuff... The characters I would line to invite are Ohrku , for the LoS, and Khalet, for KoS... Thanks!
Edited March 08 2015 by Khalet

Unknown Person

X needs an Invite

March 09 2015
I'm glad I was able to get you an invite yesterday. :)
Andrea Maria

AndreaMaria

X needs an Invite

May 07 2015
Okies, let´s do this....

I would like to have an invite for:

Tschedai (Jedi knight, KoS) and
Alagtesh (Sith Assassin, LoS).

It´s nothing urgent, just look out for me if you´re in game. I´ve joined the chat channel(s) and actually pay sometimes attention to it/them. xD

There will be changes (character wise) in the future, I´m sure... I´m just trying out things atm (including making newbie errors^^) and different characters. Jeez, there´s sooo much to learn! But every character/career has a different storyline, that´s so incredible cool!

I´m looking forward to meet you in game!

Cheers, Andrea :)

edit: I´ve updated the member page (I hope I didn´t mess it up, lol).
Unknown Person liked this
Edited May 10 2015 by AndreaMaria
John Neilson

Shelenko

X needs an Invite

May 23 2015
Hey theres

I used to play SWTOR waaay back when it started and enjoyed it. Not played it for a long time though and also not got access to my original account - damn secutity keys, questions I can't remember and such like.

I've started over with a couple of casual characters from the classes I enjoyed the most...

Schalo - Sith Warrior (to become Juggernaut)
Shelenko - Smuggler (to become Gunslinger)

Not really sure about online times. I'm UK based so probably something like really early in the morning server time :)
Unknown Person liked this

Unknown Person

X needs an Invite

May 24 2015
Quote by Shelenko
Hey theres

I used to play SWTOR waaay back when it started and enjoyed it. Not played it for a long time though and also not got access to my original account - damn secutity keys, questions I can't remember and such like.

I've started over with a couple of casual characters from the classes I enjoyed the most...

Schalo - Sith Warrior (to become Juggernaut)
Shelenko - Smuggler (to become Gunslinger)

Not really sure about online times. I'm UK based so probably something like really early in the morning server time :)

Have you joined the in-game invite channels? Lords of Stonewall and Knights of Stonewall? I'll look for you.
John Neilson

Shelenko

X needs an Invite

May 25 2015
Thanks - after a day or so though I think it would be better for me to use the EU based servers rather than west coast US. When I am on Harbinger I'm running at 175-205 ping time and when I am on the EU servers its 15-30.

I will however have a character on Harbinger also but have to start over as I think it would be better (for me) to try a jedi knight this time and one that likes the dark side. As I'm a subscriber I'm getting this insane gazillion times xp buff for story quests which means I can outlevel other content pretty past (on starter planets anyway).

Once I have the character named, created and hiding his dark side traits right under the noses of the jedi I will wing out a chat check for folks online.

Ryan

Planets9

X needs an Invite

June 24 2015
I've got characters in SWTOR as well, they are on Harbinger which I selected since I'm on West Coast time. I've got 6 chars since that is number of slots they gave former subscribers.

4 Republic (Tarisyn: Vanguard, Tali-jah: Scoundrel, Ysitte: Sage, Kyarin: Guardian)
2 Empire (Borik: Powertech, Liarha: Juggernaut)

I don't play SWTOR a lot usually just when events like the Life Day one come up.
Edited June 24 2015 by Planets9
Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

X needs an Invite

June 26 2015
Well, I've done it.

Loaded up TOR, and have a Knight copied over to Harbinger.

Pick me up at Ereiid.

I'll see about joining masterchat channel or whatevs.

Unknown Person

X needs an Invite

June 26 2015
I'll keep an eye out for both of you.
Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

X needs an Invite

June 27 2015
Bitchin'.

I was under the impression SWTOR guild invites worked offline?

Unknown Person

X needs an Invite

June 27 2015
Nope, unfortunately not.
Pnutt Buttah

pnuttbuttah

X needs an Invite

June 28 2015
Quote by 9Planets

4 Republic (Tarisyn: Vanguard, Tali-jah: Scoundrel, Ysitte: Sage, Kyarin: Guardian)
2 Empire (Borik: Powertech, Liarha: Juggernaut)

hmmm Located Kyarin, but the game complains about the rest of those names... at least on Harbinger server:

Tarisyn does not exist.
Tali-jah does not exist.
Ysitte does not exist.
Borik does not exist.
Liarha does not exist.

:(
Jordi

Aus-Rotten

X needs an Invite

June 28 2015
Howdy, was wondering if I could get a guild invite on Empire side? Hekcate is the character name, I'm on the fleet a lot if there's some issue.
Angelique

ladytigress16

X needs an Invite

July 16 2015
sowila should be on for most of the evening, empire side. Tried joining the channel but have seen no one on it. Thanks. :)
Edited July 16 2015 by ladytigress16
Gina

Gina_J

X needs an Invite

July 17 2015
Hello everyone,
Was wondering if I could get a guild invite on the republic side? My toon name is Nammett, I will be on tonight from 8 pm to 11 pm est.
Thanks,
Gina
Mic Spicer

Pinkscarab

[Processed] Not sure where this is suppose to go?

July 29 2015
I have a question but I am not sure where to post it. I am two-timing star trek with another game and wonder if stonewall has a guild in SWTOR? Sorry if this is in the wrong spot..

Hugz
Edited August 02 2015 by williamjaneway