X needs an Invite

David

LeicBear

Re: X needs an Invite

June 27 2013
No need to apologise, in the UK we are currently in BST (GMT+1) so that would put you 5 hours behind.

And yes we are both subscribers & I have joined the KoS chat channel.

As stated we play between 8 - 11:30 pm that would be from 3 - 6:30pm
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

June 28 2013
Excellent! I went ahead and just logged in to the game to try to catch you so am online now (4:55pm est). I posted in the KoS channel so if you're on you should be able to see that and if you respond, we can get everyone invited. If not, I'll log in again tomorrow during this time to try again. :)
Unknown Person liked this
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

June 29 2013
Hi all,

Can my two main characters get an invite?
My account name is SWTOR is LarsErica

The characters are:
Tschaikovsky (Republic)
Carolyn-cunnus (Empire)

I'll be on for a few hours now and probably tomorrow the largest part of the day (so between 12.00 hours and 20.00 hours dutch time - GMT+1 if I'm not mistaken)

Also I am a subscriber and have joined the KoS-channel.
Don't know if it matters, but I am on the Progenitor server (EU english rp).

Thanks in advance!
Edited June 30 2013 by Lars_Zandor
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

June 30 2013
Unfortunately, it does matter what server you are on Lars because both of the SWTOR guilds are located on The Harbinger server in the US. You can start new toons on the Harbinger server if you'd like to become a member of the guilds but EA/Bioware made it impossible to transfer toons between European and US servers (what a pain in the you know where!). I believe this was probably because they crammed everyone from the Asian/Oceanic servers on the US servers when they shut those servers down. This has made it quite difficult to complete missions because there are just too many people trying to complete them at the same time and EA hasn't figured out how to get the mobs to rez quickly enough to enable everyone to finish their mission in a timely fashion. It's also made everything run extremely slowly, loading time seems to take forever and things are really buggy. :blink: Hopefully, they get this fixed quickly. :)

Please let me know if you decide to start any toons on The Harbinger server and I can make sure to log on when you do to send you invites.
Edited June 30 2013 by Ltervlet
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

June 30 2013
Okidokie.
I have created two characters on the Harbinger server which I would like to get invited.

Tschaikovsky for the Republic (a Jedi consular).
Charlotte-Morte for the Empire (a Sith inquisitor).

I'll probably be on the entire day today (gotta love sundays :D).

By the way, I have never been in a guild in SWTOR, so sorry if I come across noobish :p
Edited June 30 2013 by Lars_Zandor
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

June 30 2013
No problem at all, Lars. My time calculation is that you are 6 hours ahead of my time zone which is US Eastern. I am really glad you decided to roll a couple of toons on our server. Welcome! :cheer: It's almost 9:00 your time so I will log in to SWTOR to see if I can catch you on. If not, I'll try again tomorrow or you can tell me another day that will work for you better. :)

EDIT: Looks like I missed you. I'll try again tomorrow. :)
Edited June 30 2013 by Ltervlet
Martin Rundt

Nightbound

July 07 2013
Hi all, I posted in the introduction section and was looking for an invite to the Knights of Stonewall in SWTOR :) My main character is the same as my forum name, Nightbound :)
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

July 07 2013
Hi Nightbound, I've sent you a PM as well as posted a reply to your intro post. I just need a bit of information and I will make sure I am online when you usually are so I can send you an invite. You've already given me most of the information in this post so all I need is a time frame to know when I need to be in game. See you soon! :)
Erik Branman

Xakhareth

July 19 2013
Hi ltervlet (and everyone else)...

Yes, I am resurrecting my Sith for SWtoR. But ... it's been so long I don't know where anyone else is! Server move, check. How active are folks in Lords of Stonewall and Knights of Stonewall?

If ya see me, give me a shout.

-Xak

Unknown Person

July 19 2013
Quote by Xakhareth
Hi ltervlet (and everyone else)...

Yes, I am resurrecting my Sith for SWtoR. But ... it's been so long I don't know where anyone else is! Server move, check. How active are folks in Lords of Stonewall and Knights of Stonewall?

If ya see me, give me a shout.

-Xak

I can hop on tonight around 8pm my time to shoot you an invite. My Sith Main is Traeyus.
Alison Demzon

Demzon

August 06 2013
Invite please if some one is going to be on for KOS. My toon is Alis'on. I'm going to sign in here in a short bit, and be on for a while, possibly AFK for short periods due to cooking. No idea when I'm on again after that.
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

August 06 2013
Hi Demzon, I am currently logged in SWTOR and attempted to whisper Alis'on to see if you were online and got the message back that "Alis'on was not in my faction". I was logged in on one of my KoS alts which makes me think Alis'on is an Imperial toon? Is this a possibility or could I have misspelled her name? I'll also log into an Imp alt and check that side to see if I can catch you on.
Phillip Aston

ermine

November 08 2013
could an officer in Knights of stonewall invite my consular or sentinel to the guild...the toon names are

Unknown Person

November 08 2013
I can do that later this afteroon when I get home. I'll look for you around 2pm PST.
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

November 09 2013
Thanks Jacien. I keep missing him. I am online now as well but not able to locate either of his toons. I'll keep trying, maybe I am spelling something incorrectly because I keep getting "player not found" when I try to /whisper. I checked the spelling and I think I've been typing it correctly but I will keep trying Ermine! :)

EDIT: I caught him online Jacien. Yeah!! Thanks again for keeping an eye on this thread. :cheer:
Edited November 09 2013 by Ltervlet
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

November 09 2013
Have i mentioned how much i hate the disconnect between factions in that game and you cant even make a custom channel that allows the 2 to communicate. :( It would make things like this so much easier.
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

November 09 2013
You are SO RIGHT ABOUT THAT Sean!! ;)

Unknown Person

November 09 2013
Quote by ltervlet
Thanks Jacien. I keep missing him. I am online now as well but not able to locate either of his toons. I'll keep trying, maybe I am spelling something incorrectly because I keep getting "player not found" when I try to /whisper. I checked the spelling and I think I've been typing it correctly but I will keep trying Ermine! :)

EDIT: I caught him online Jacien. Yeah!! Thanks again for keeping an eye on this thread. :cheer:

Glad you were able to get him, I was a bit later in getting home than I'd planned.
Vince

bucko39

November 19 2013
Hello all, any chance I can get an invite for my Sith Warrior Roccoph?

I asked in game if there was anyone from Stonewall on...let's just say the response wasn't pleasant.

Thank you kindly :0

Vince
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

November 19 2013
I will login and see if you are still in game, Vince. If I miss you though, I'd appreciate it if you'd send me a private message via the website to let me know what time(s) you usually play and I will login then to send an invite. I'd also appreciate it if you could send me a private message regarding the response you got and the name of the toon that responded. :)