X needs an Invite

Seannewboy

Seannewboy

X needs an Invite

September 10 2012
I thought it might be useful to set up a forum posting so people could ask for invites.

For instance on 9/9/12 i have one:

Elk'eloe, a Jedi Knight would like an invite for KOS, i intend to be in game with this character next on 9/11/12 about 5:30 pm till 7:30 pm EST.
Edited September 27 2012 by Ltervlet
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

Re: X needs an Invite

September 10 2012
Thanks, Seannewboy. You have an EXCELLENT idea. I will make a note to log on Repub side during that time. Thanks again! I will also pin this forum topic so it doesn't get lost at some point. :)

Edit: This forum topic can be used for invites needed on either side-Republic (KOS) or Empire (LOS). Anyone can also send me a private message via the website if they prefer that method to posting here for needed invites. Just specify which faction and time you are planning on logging in to the character that needs the invite so I know when and where to log in also. ;)
Edited September 10 2012 by Ltervlet
CJay None

LaceyRand

September 10 2012
I am also willing to help you out with this itervlet still have a repub account and a empire account .. will try to watch this thread to log in for invites ...
2 people liked this
Evan

Ewood1

November 01 2012
Hi there, My KOS character needs an invite:

Name: Phaedeus, Jedi Consular

Not sure when I'll be on next, but I'm often on between 7-9 pm weekdays.
Unknown Person liked this
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

November 16 2012
Bump for the f2p'ers, i know Yezar needs at least 1.
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

November 16 2012
The thread is stickied so bumping doesn't have any affect. Yezar will have to post a reply for me to be able to do anything. F2P accounts can't log into our customized chat channels so that option for contact is out. I will need to know when he plans on playing and we'll probably have to use vent to coordinate our meeting. That's what we did today when another member contacted me by PM to let me know of the issue with custom chat channels. I've added new instructions to the post in the Start Here! section about how to join the SWTOR guilds but this is going to be a serious problem for potential new members or members that are going to use F2P to return. Thank you Bioware, NOT! :angry:
Yezar Gentak

yezar

November 16 2012
Heya. I'm in need of an invite to both KoS and LoS. I'm a sub payer.

Thanks

Yezar
Kellen

Athenis

December 13 2012
I had been holding off until I got proof that freemium can use all chat functions (or at least the important ones).

I had previously join the STO branch as well, but two computers later, the problem of the launcher throwing error messages, continues. I can usually bypass the issue with Steam, but even then it gets hinky.

Server: Harbinger
Empire: Daeshan
Republic: Feico
Edited December 14 2012 by Athenis
Harry

Nickanj

December 20 2012
For Lords, Ayrin needs an invite. :)
Ken

Kenjermin

December 29 2012
My toon Jesien needs an invite if possible, just reactivated my account and saw we are on harbringer now, was in the guild on jek jek tar. not sure who to contact in game because i never see anyone with the KoS guild tag.
Yezar Gentak

yezar

December 29 2012
If anyone still needs an invite to LoS/KoS please send me a message on here so we can arrange times when we can be on at the same time.

Please be aware however that I am in the GMT timezone.

Thanks

Yezar/Yezlor
Grayson

renegadejtx

March 07 2013
Requesting invites for the following toons:

Republic: Nii'ko
Imp: Tai'yo and Tii'ro

Thank you! More toons and members to follow very soon!

We. Are. Back.
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

March 07 2013
Cuz I'm a cheat
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

March 08 2013
What a great idea for how to get your toon names and factions to me SaintPlasma! :cheer: Never thought of doing it that way before. Sure is easier than typing all that information. ;)

The only OTHER info I need is the time (along with your time zone-and please help a stupid American out here, I have a heck of a time trying to figure out how European time zones work with my American eastern time zone because I am not familiar with all the different time zones in Europe :( ) you generally log in to play SWTOR so I know when I need to log in to send invites. :)

Unknown Person

March 08 2013
Quote by SaintPlazma
Cuz I'm a cheat

Well played sir, well played. ;)

@Itervlet: (whispers) I think he lives in New Mexico but he does have that very suave European look about him. :P
Edited March 08 2013 by Unknown Person
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

March 08 2013
Lol I'm US Mtn time should be on around 8 your time,
Adam Green

SanDiegoAdam

May 29 2013
I am sorry if this is posted somewhere already but I couldn't find it...Do your characters need to be a certain level before joining the guild?

EDIT: Nevermind! As the dork I am, as soon as I posted this, I found the posting about joining the guild!
Edited May 29 2013 by SanDiegoAdam
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

May 29 2013
No problem at all! I am glad you were able to find what you needed. If you can let me know when you usually log on to SWTOR, I can make sure to log on around the same time to get your toons invited to the guild. We can do any and all at the same time! :)
David

LeicBear

June 27 2013
Hi guys, is there anyone available to invite me & my hubby on the republic side? We have level 55 toons with more on the way ;)

In the UK so we are usually on between 8pm-11:30pm BST

You can contact me on D'usty or Cukamba.
Edited June 27 2013 by LeicBear
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

June 27 2013
I am not sure my time zone converter is correct. It didn't have BST as a choice so I did the conversion using Europe/London. That would put you at 5 hours ahead of me which means you're already offline. :( I am in the US/Eastern time zone so please let me know if I used the correct area where you actually live for the conversion setting. If I didn't, please let me know what city I should use. I know there are many time zones in the UK and I am really bad at figuring out how the various world times compare. I do apologize for that, but as soon as I know when I need to log in, I can do so. It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is, I am usually playing overnight here anyway.

The other question I have is are you able to log in to our custom chat channel? (command line is: /cjoin kos) If you are a subscriber there's no problem but if you are F2P, you can't log in to any custom channel. It just becomes more difficult to send you both an invite but it can be done. I am just able to see when you log in to that channel and will know when to send the invite but we'll work those details out as soon as the time conversion is known. Thanks for your help with this and I apologize again for being a "stupid" American... :blush:
Edited June 27 2013 by Ltervlet