Useful courses/sites etc for individual learning

Lexxisriennnl

July 05 2021
Hi all! 
I wonder if anyone is using worth recommending sites, tutorials for self-education, and which ones? 
Do you see the effect of such a kind of learning? I mean can this mode substitute the offline completely if talking about their pros and cons?
Due to the pandemic, everything becomes online-based very fast and I'm thinking about possible ways how to benefit from this if you're looking for a new skill/job so on. 
Closed borders and limited possibilities make you either create something or stuck in the routine.  

If you come across anything you'd like to share - welcome.

Tombezlar

July 15 2021
Learning something new is always a good thing! I think the benefits of learning, whatever it may be, are always greater than watching soap operas.
When I want to get acquainted with a topic superficially, I always watch courses on Coursera or Udemy.
But if you need to get deep knowledge, then I would recommend looking for a personal teacher or personal customized courses.
For example, I started to learn to java program on Coursera, but the only place I found really good training was on Codegym.cc
You always have to try and find what suits you best.