Star Trek Fleet Command (mobile game)

Angry Targ

Angrytarg

December 22 2018
Should anyone play this, I have a very casual alliance in there (I mostly drop in during lunch breaks and I don't spend real money thus I will never compete with the whales ;) ) called [PIGS] Pigs in Space. My username is Angrytarg just like here, maybe just drop a message. Or we can use this thread to discuss the game which is, basically, your default mobile game with a KT Trek skin.
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

December 22 2018
I've seen it come up as an advertisement on my Facebook feed on occasion, but I haven't downloaded it.  I'm not a big mobile gamer unless it's one I can play offline while on a flight or when traveling.  Do you have to be online to play this one?

Angry Targ

Angrytarg

December 22 2018
Quote by Voleron
I've seen it come up as an advertisement on my Facebook feed on occasion, but I haven't downloaded it.  I'm not a big mobile gamer unless it's one I can play offline while on a flight or when traveling.  Do you have to be online to play this one?

Yes, it's an MMO. I can't really advertise for the game as it is a carbon copy of every mobile MMO in existence. You build your base, your units/ships and explore the universe, mine resources and fight NPCs and players. Building your outpost one structure at a time which costs resources and time. Time runs when you are logged off of course, so your 7 hour OPS upgrade is finished when you log on the next day. Timers can be skipped via items which can also be bought with real money. Real money also buys your ships double HP and damage so a paying player is literally always better than  a F2P one. Like every mobile MMO it's made for whales.

I'm not a mobile gamer either, I literally only play because it's Trek and I can quest and level my ships during my lunch break. It's reasonably fun as far as mobile games go, save for the moment you meet a player with kyrillic letters in their name that single handedly wipes the map of all players because they bought all upgrades 😜

Conclusion, it's a game to have silly fun.
2 people liked this
Ben Osbourn

BenOsbourn

January 06 2019
I'm really enjoying playing it tbh. It's much more complex tha  a lot of mobile games, plus its Star Trek based on the Kelvin timeline.
I'd like to play with fellow stonewallers and our own fleet on there would be much better. 
I'm on it all the time as I cant really play STO much anymore since moving in with my fiance
I'm Rucifel75 
Unknown Person liked this

May 03 2019
Did you want to start a Stonewall Fleet in Fleet Command app @BenOsbourn and @Angrytarg?
2 people liked this
Tourma Rivers

Tourma

October 30 2019
I downloaded it and haven't progressed too far because I was hoping for a Stonewall fleet. 
Marko Norenberg

Markonian

January 21 2020
Having a Stonewall fleet there - and in Star Trek Timelines - would be cool. 
Christopher Triana

Perseus75

May 28 2020
If Stonewall starts a fleet there, please let us know. I'll transfer over.
Marko Norenberg

Markonian

July 31 2020
Okay, let's raise hands. Who would want to be in a Stonewall Fleet in Fleet Command? 

August 01 2020
I started a fleet called Scroseph Council in both games if you wish to join most welcome to. I didn't want to use Stonewall without permission but I can ask if I can put it as an affiliate of SGN, as I think I can't change the name now.
Marko Norenberg

Markonian

August 02 2020
That's great! I'll seek these out. 
Marko Norenberg

Markonian

August 09 2020
I've been searching for Scroseph on Fleet Command and found nothing? 

I've joined LGBT Gaymers for the moment so as not to be on me own. 
Edited August 09 2020 by Markonian