SGNs FESTIVE GATHERING EVENT

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 18 2017

here ye here ye here ye!
You are all invited to Stonewalls Festive Gathering,
a LITE informal event just to give us the excuse to get together as a Stonewall Gaming Network family for the holiday season.
No matter what you believe in this is an event aimed at just getting us together to play a few light games, mingle and jingle on discord, listen to a few festive tunes, and beat off some snowmen!

It will be a LITE event, so it wont go on all day, and no big games are planned unlike our normal events.
Things will start off at 5pm GMT/UTC / 12pm EST / 9am PST 
(search google for your timezone "5pm GMT to ___")

We will meet up in Qs winter wonderland, and take part in all the games that pop up.. and from there.. here is what is planned...

------------------------------------------------

Around 6pm GMT/1pm EST/10am PST
SPACE BAUBLE BATTLE ZONE
After weve done all we can in winter wonderland, beam up to our ships and set course for the Space Bauble (Dyson Sphere)
where we will do what we love, and shoot ships in the Space combat zone of the Dyson sphere. If you havent been there before, dont worry. its easy as peas.. if we have the time.. after the Space Bauble zone.. we can go to the Badlands Space battle zone.

Around 7:30pm GMT/2:30pm EST/11:30pm PST
FESTIVE FASHION SHOW
Now its your Toons turn to shine, think festive, think holiday season realness, vibrant holiday colours, maybe turn into an elf, mrs claus, a reindeer ? completely up to you.

Around 8:30pm GMT/3:30pm EST/12:30pm PST
SANTA FIST FIGHT
Dressed as Santa Claus we enter a PvP battle, 2 teams, only using fists, Normally with out fist fights things never run smoothly, but hopefully this time it will, teams will enter the map, and just go for it, no scores, no one agaist one.. just team against team, knock as many people out as you can, its an all around bar fight!
- No Weapons
- No Kits
- No Traits

Around 9:30pm GMT/4:30pm EST/1:30PM PST
DISCORDS TRENDY QUIZ
We move from the game to Discords event channel for our last game, where I will host a Trendy New quiz.
you will be placed into teams, we will all stay in the same audio room, but each team will have there own text channel to communicate in.
its an Easy peasy quiz that is a lot of fun, no hard questions. more details will be given on the day.

------------------------------------------------

As I said, this day is aimed at just getting together as a fleet, and having a good time.
I really hope to see you there on the 23rd December

(things to prepare before the day)

- Make a Festive themed toon
- IF you can, use another costume slot to make yourself look like santa or Mrs Claus (to take into out PvP fist fight)
- jump into our SGN discord for the day chat along or listen in if your shy in our events channel

#festivefleet
10 people liked this
Edited December 19 2017 by GXV3

December 18 2017
Oh nice, another event! :D Can't what people come up with for the costumes :)
2 people liked this

Unknown Person

December 18 2017
Fun Fun Fun! :)
3 people liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

December 18 2017
:( 

I'm gonna be in Wales with no computer to play sto 

Noooo I miss you all 
2 people liked this

December 18 2017
Unless I am not running last minute errands for Christmas Eve and Christmas day I should be able to make it
2 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 18 2017
Ive slightly edited the first event... instead of the festive ship contest (which would I think slow the day down) we can do what we do best.. and blow up some ships together!
The new event "Space Bauble Battle Zone" has taken its place.

#festivefleet
2 people liked this
Ted Hembach

TLara

December 18 2017
Hey, what a nice idea! We will be the #festivefleet number one of the whole 24st century! HO HO HO!
2 people liked this
Ryan Thompson

wsstks

December 19 2017
Oh my I can't wait.  I will bring my evil elf on a shelf to this event. What a nice way to end the year. See you all there. 
2 people liked this

December 19 2017
Welp, I've got my special outfit ready. I'm so giddy to show it off ! :3
3 people liked this
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

December 20 2017
Oh yes ... a great idea. Looking forward to ...
a
  • All getting a piece of coal that transforms us into snowmen and participate in the ice race course (i mean the one with the 3 flags at the end)

• jointly talking to Q and getting ALL transformed into some strange animal and fighting in that outfit on the lake (Icefishing ... it works, i tried it out. Would make a fun video!

and of course lots of fun with you fleeties!!!

3 people liked this
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

December 20 2017
Oh, the Online calendar is updated.
If you still have not subscribed to it yet, here is the link:

webcal://p28-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/38F1K5jYGsPynwNYE-ZOsKEJHd1mdw7DyzF4XG0O_Pq9bYdo2IxX3zWQKLFmNeEtUkNaKiT0AnbKN8bIKtfaHCHN2rTCr_ur2Tqp8BO22dw
3 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

December 20 2017
That whole weekend is going to be a scheduling nightmare for me, but if I can, I'll be popping my head in. Maybe more than that, depending on the egg nog supply.
2 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

SGNs FESTIVE GATHERING EVENT (23rd Dec)

December 20 2017
Not to worry if you cant make it, or can only make a bit of it.. its an open invite for all fleet just to chill with this online family, since we spend all year with each other, its nice to have a little xmas party ourselves 

and thanks for the calendar update Khazaany... that lump of coal snowman race idea sounds fun actually, ill have to stock up on some coal to give out 

#festivefleet
Unknown Person liked this
Edited December 20 2017 by GXV3
Michael

Mstfrancis

December 21 2017
Ahhhhhhhhh! This is great! 

I’m going to need to get my Santa Suit out from the back of the closet. I can’t wait to celebrate an early Holiday my my fellow fleeties!
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

December 21 2017
Quote by GXV3
Not to worry if you cant make it, or can only make a bit of it.. its an open invite for all fleet just to chill with this online family, since we spend all year with each other, its nice to have a little xmas party ourselves 

and thanks for the calendar update Khazaany... that lump of coal snowman race idea sounds fun actually, ill have to stock up on some coal to give out 

#festivefleet

Honestly I really do love you all as another stonewall family 
Robert

robin

December 22 2017
Sounds like a lot of fun :)
2 people liked this

December 23 2017

That was fun, I got to look like a World of Warcraft character by the end :D

Bonus: Festive Murderbirb

3 people liked this
Edited December 23 2017 by Balduranne
Thayn The Gamer

ThaynTheGamer

December 23 2017
This was great fun, Thank you Gareth :)
2 people liked this
Edited December 23 2017 by ThaynTheGamer
Ted Hembach

TLara

December 24 2017
Nice event! Thanks for putting it all together Gareth! Fun fashion show, good costumes and ideas of all participants, and a really nice quizidea! We liked it a lot. Left to say: MERRY XMAS!
2 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

December 24 2017
Thanks Gareth!  Only got to play the quiz, but was fun as usual! :D
2 people liked this